fbpx

5/2/13 Grab Bag Poadβ„’ picture thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 5/2/13 Grab Bag Poadβ„’ picture thread

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 249 total)
  • Author
    Linda
    Participant

photo 100_0340_zps38d9d6df.jpg photo 100_0339_zps17a75e52.jpg photo 100_0341_zps6ce856b3.jpg photo 100_0342_zpsa5908b72.jpgThis is my first poad.

Linda
      Participant

I am having trouble doing the pictures, I get half a photo or little pictures how do you do it. Please help

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

WOW! That is one awesome lichen poad!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

etruscan
          Participant

photo 100_0340_zps38d9d6df.jpg

photo 100_0339_zps17a75e52.jpg

photo 100_0341_zps6ce856b3.jpg

photo 100_0342_zpsa5908b72.jpg

This is my first poad.

I don’t understand all the coding I saw when I looked at your post. You can determine the size of your photo by adding the phrase width = “500” (or “300”, or “450”, or “600”, or whatever) after the code for your image. That sets the size of your photo.

Very pretty Poad! πŸ™‚

Sikek
            Participant

My Poad arrived today! She is a very beautiful “Black Rainbow Lichen”. πŸ™‚ She was able to go out in the yard for pictures between the thunderstorms. Hannah, you may use my photos.

Beautiful! The lichens are so nice.

What a great photo!

dragonmedley
              Participant

I agree; that poad is on top of the world!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Linda
                Participant

Thank you I put my pictures on photobucket and used HTML to transfer them over but I got part of the photo not all of it, then I tried to use HTML thumb and they were very small. I put the width=”500″ at the end of the transfer but it did nothing so where do you put that?

Hannah
                  Participant

Thank you I put my pictures on photobucket and used HTML to transfer them over but I got part of the photo not all of it, then I tried to use HTML thumb and they were very small. I put the width=”500″ at the end of the transfer but it did nothing so where do you put that?

You would put the width into this part of the code:

< img src="http://www.deadbunny.org/star.gif&quot; width=”300″ >

It should be in between the > and the end of the link to your image, with a space in between πŸ™‚ You can ignore the spaces I put at the beginning and end of the code, just between the opening and closing brackets – I needed to do that in order to show you the code! Hope that helps!

And just so that you have a working example, here’s the code that I used above without the spaces I put in – I set it to be 300 pixels wide:

This is a very small image! Normally it looks like this without the width change:
                    So when I tell it to be 300 pixels wide, it causes the image to look blurry!
                    When you take a larger image and scale it down, however, it will have proper definition πŸ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                    Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Hannah
                    Participant

It makes sense to me! XD
                      I’ve also updated the html help page to include changing the width of images. I tried to make it as clear as possible, but if anyone is confused please let me know and I’ll try to re-phrase!

http://deadbunny.org/html.html#size

etruscan
                      Participant

Thank you, Hannah. I couldn’t figure out how to show the code. πŸ™‚

I was trying to explain the syntax:

As Hannah said, don’t have the spaces after the first .

To create a direct link, I click on the “Direct” space next to the photo I want in Photobucket, then come to the draft Forum post and do “Control V” to paste the link into my post.

Does any of this make sense?

Amy
                        Participant

Hey guys, here’s my poad πŸ™‚ She’s a lovely lichen with blue spots, and the darker spots in the middle are actually a dark glittery green. As usual, the pictures do her no justice. She has little purple berries at the ends of her vines. So cute >.<

Sorry that these pictures stink, but my camera is broken and I had to borrow my moms. It's not easy to get it to focus on things πŸ˜›

I missed out on these >.< grrr I need to check facebook and the store more often. Gonna save money once I get a new job for the next grab bag baby poad! Always wanted one of these!

Hannah
                          Participant

Wow! Amy Jane, yours is way cool! One of my favorites so far πŸ™‚

Matryoshka
                            Participant

Hey guys, here’s my poad πŸ™‚ She’s a lovely lichen with blue spots, and the darker spots in the middle are actually a dark glittery green. As usual, the pictures do her no justice. She has little purple berries at the ends of her vines. So cute >.<

Sorry that these pictures stink, but my camera is broken and I had to borrow my moms. It's not easy to get it to focus on things πŸ˜›

Stunning! πŸ™‚

Grayfire_artz
                              Participant

stinkin heack man that guy is cool!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 249 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.