fbpx

5/2/13 Grab Bag Poad™ picture thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 5/2/13 Grab Bag Poad™ picture thread

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 249 total)
  • Author
    Amy
    Participant

Apparently it doesn’t want to let me edit my old post, so I have to make a new one I guess. Here’s my poad:

Hannah
      Participant

I made a trade to get this little guy! He’s cute but he will be up for trade so PM me if you’re interested. I think the teal Poads are just attracted to me XD

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

This was my first time ever snagging a Grab Bag and my very first Poad! Needless to say the wait was very hard! But he’s arrived at last! Gorgeous shade of green (more metallic on the back with blueish hints) and I love the red eyes. I love him and he may have found a forever home, BUT I may be open to trading. 🙂

photo photo10.jpg  photo photo11.jpg  photo photo12.jpg  photo photo13.jpg

And here is is with my (very small) collection:
         photo photo14.jpg

Hannah, you can use any of the photos if you’d like!

Mercury Star
        Participant

I got my poad… last week? The week before? I honestly can’t remember anymore, my life has been so topsy-turvy as of late. I will try to get pictures up soon, but for now, here is the class photo with mine circled:

Posting a few new pics of mine now that I’ve finally had a chance to take better ones–scrpbkgrl pointed out just how off the color was in my previous ones that were taken while I was sick. That’ll teach me. LOL

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

And two pics of my small clutter of three–plus a preview of one from this batch that I bought as a gift to a forum member. I’m sure more of that one will be posted soon… 😉 (The two in the middle of the lineup pic are the ones from this class; both can also be seen in the second pic Hannah posted at the start of the thread. They’re about five apart in their row. The other two are from the two previous batches.)

Untitled

Untitled

Falcolf
          Participant

I love your clutter! 😀 So much beautiful bright colour in it!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Grayfire_artz
            Participant

Oh my goodness!! Your poad collection is amazing!!!

Posting a few new pics of mine now that I’ve finally had a chance to take better ones–scrpbkgrl pointed out just how off the color was in my previous ones that were taken while I was sick. That’ll teach me. LOL

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

And two pics of my small clutter of three–plus a preview of one from this batch that I bought as a gift to a forum member. I’m sure more of that one will be posted soon… 😉 (The two in the middle of the lineup pic are the ones from this class; both can also be seen in the second pic Hannah posted at the start of the thread. They’re about five apart in their row. The other two are from the two previous batches.)

Untitled

Untitled

Thanks! Wish our little green and blue friend was staying, but alas, she travels with her mom to her new home today. But I am very glad that my three are all so very different from one another.

Poads are addicting. I think they just *might* be even worse than baby unicorns!

Kiera
              Participant

My little Eyeless Beauty is now up in the classified ads. She’s for sale. I spoke with Susie, and she said the new owner can choose their own eye color! Yay!

And yes, apparently when they lack a sense of sight, Poads do make up for it with increases in other senses. Namely, their Sense of Cuteness.

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Untitled

WOW!! Jolies she’s BEAUTIFUL!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Lisa
                  Participant

I am the very lucky other mom to the little beauty you see above in Jolie’s post. Little Webs is an amazing girl and with her green and gold base, she was destined to come to this Oakland A’s fan’s home. Thank you V, for the truly incredible gift, and for taking these beautiful photos. Hannah, you can use these for the directory.

Webs 2 - May 2013

Webs 3 - May 2013

Webs 1 - May 2013

Webs 4 - May 2013

Untitled

WOW!! Jolies she’s BEAUTIFUL!!!

Thanks, drag0n! Yes, she was a lucky catch–I think overall, I have better luck catching the right poads on the first try than unis. LOL This one reminds me a bit of one of Hannah’s, who’s the first poad pictured on the archive page for the last batch. He was def one of my favorites last time, so getting this one is a nice treat.

Speaking of which, I forgot to say: Hannah, please feel free to use pics as you wish, or holler if you need better ones.

Ah, Webs. I miss her already. That rich green with those amazingly blue eyes is just stunning. She’s a little darker than the pics make her out to be, more emerald colored in person.

If only I could have all the poads I wanted…! The house would be overrun though. 😉

I have been given the option to buy one and I have decided to go ahead!
                    Has anyone picked up a Koi yet?

I have been given the option to buy one and I have decided to go ahead!
                    Has anyone picked up a Koi yet?

Not that I’ve seen, but not everyone is on the forum…and of those who are, not everyone makes theirs public.

tempest618
                    Participant

One of the koi poads is on ebay right now.

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 249 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.