fbpx

5/7/19 Safari & Fantasy GB Young Uni Show off thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 5/7/19 Safari & Fantasy GB Young Uni Show off thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 246 total)
  • Author
    fatalbeauty
    Participant

Christmas? I couldn’t wait that long without knowing what’s inside on a GB! poor you! the not knowing what’s inside would be too hard to wait for if it were me!

4 things I'm looking for:
      1. Mother Meerkat
      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Mary
      Participant

Oh Ferlin! I would NEVER be able to wait until Christmas not knowing what was in the box. You must have tons of will power! 🙂

Ferlin1984
        Participant

It’s ok… I’m just glad to be able to get one and I will be super surprised when it comes.
          I got a fantasy in a trade. I opened that one and it is the second picture, second row, second unicorn. Black base with red lines details. I like it a lot but have a black base one already. If anyone is interested in it PM me and I can send pictures. I like the bright colored ones and rainbow ones, zebra ones. I am happy to keep it as well.

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

CHRISTMAS?! Awe hells no! It better be Christmas in July! Nope, I would have to be sneaking a peek for sure! You’re a stronger woman then I am!

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Zelda
            Participant

That uni had better mature like a fine wine, waiting in its box until Christmas! Or maybe it’ll multiply like tribbles, hehee. Good luck with having the patience to wait!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Kim
              Blocked

Ferlin1984 if you change your mind, now would be a good time to at least see what it is in case it wasn’t a favourite or if it was someone else’s favourite, I’m sure they would appreciate finding out now instead of hoping for months hoping for something to show up. If it is you could always trade it for something else and re-wrap the new one for Christmas.

In other news, did anyone get a normal coloured giraffe that they might trade for something else? I have some trade offers for my unis I could offer in a 3 way trade including a rainbow zebra and some other nice ones.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

tig3r06
                Participant

Kim, lots of people dont even show theirs because they dont want harassing or they just dont want to show their collection, so at least she let people know she has to wait because of a deal she made to get it in the first place. She definitely didnt have to say anything. Suzanne-marie did that with a gb hpeg her friend bought her for her bday. She waited till her bday. Im sure other people have had similar deals.

Setsunawolf
                  Participant

I have. I usually don’t mention it because I don’t want to deal with people trying to get me to do something I don’t want to.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                    Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                    Sun Dragon Koi #3

Kim
                    Blocked

Yeah I understand some people don’t like to show theirs or just offer people trades privately. I have seen some unis that haven’t been posted here. The only thing that is hard is if someone has a favourite or two that is never posted some people want to wait to see if they show up before trading and can miss out on other opportunities to trade now if they wait and something never shows up. There were lots I was hoping to see show up and I’m not sure if anyone else is still waiting on theirs or if that’s it. I have had a few people interested in buying my safaris but I haven’t seen most of my favourite safaris show up I was hoping to trade for.

Setsunawolf
                      Participant

I get that. I’m not hiding any on you though. At least not this time. I didn’t post Siren Song for years because she was on several pushy collectors wish list. I didn’t want to part with her, so I just happily kept her tucked away.
                        I’m trying to be conservative with my funds. After the Oris viciously attacked my wallet. So no new unis for me. 🙁 we just need to remeber to respect others choices.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                        Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                        Sun Dragon Koi #3

Ferlin1984
                        Participant

I will wait because I said I would wait. I also know the safari unicorns that are left and if I get any sort of giraffe I will keep it to match my baby I have. If I get the leopard one I have already told someone I would trade them for it. And the few other safaris left were not anyone’s favorites. I will be happy with any of them so I know I will keep it if it is not the leopard one. So right now not opening it is not going to change anything for anyone else. If that makes sense 🤔.

Kim
                          Blocked

I guess my thinking was I know someone who has a uni for trade I like but they were waiting to see if a couple more of their safari favourites would show up. So I guess we will see if any others appear.

merrillannwhite
                            Participant

Melody would have held back a few as well to make sure there were no problems with orders. She waits a while before putting the extras up on eBay just to be sure. For example, one of the grab bag young oris is on there tonight. I’m kind of hoping one of my favorite young unis might show up on there in a month or two when I might have money to bid on it 😝.

Aggie83
                              Participant

Here are my pretty boys! Riqueza is on the left with the zebra stripes and Toast (so appropriate) is on the right. I love them both and it would be fun to have “two brothers from another mother”, but I’m only keeping Toast. I’ll be making an ad for store price plus shipping or I will happily entertain trade offers.

[IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/2lkzjie.jpg[/IMG]
                                [IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/2vs55vt.jpg[/IMG]
                                [IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/ir2t0n.jpg[/IMG]

Mary
                                Participant

Congrats, Aggie83. There’s that hybrid zebra/giraffe I’ve been waiting to see. Stunning. If you ever decide to trade Riqueza, please let me know. I’ve got a GBB uni that matches. Toast is gorgeous also!

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 246 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.