fbpx

5/7/19 Safari & Fantasy GB Young Uni Show off thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 5/7/19 Safari & Fantasy GB Young Uni Show off thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 246 total)
  • Author
    Natasha
    Participant

Show us your pretty unis! There are TONS in this batch that I adore!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
      ANY Red Eyed Unis
      ANY Test Paint Bat
      UNIS:
      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
      Male- Snow Leopard TP
      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
      Mother: Okapi
      Gothic - Mahogany
      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Ferlin1984
      Participant

You might be the only one showing them off Natasha 😂

Natasha
        Participant

Hahaha. I have two of each on the way. Trust me – I wanted like 15 safari, but those pesky things like “Calories to keep me & my dog alive” and “a roof over our heads” got in the way! There are so so so many Safari ones I want!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
          ANY Red Eyed Unis
          ANY Test Paint Bat
          UNIS:
          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
          Male- Snow Leopard TP
          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
          Mother: Okapi
          Gothic - Mahogany
          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Kim
          Blocked

I was so excited about both batches but my fantasy order wouldn’t let me check out so as of now my mom and I each have a safari coming but I’m really hoping for a fantasy one too! I hope I can still get one if they straighten out the store problem. I would die for the rainbow leopard one or another rainbowy or pink one! I also would love a safari giraffe or a leopard/jaguar or white/silver tiger!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

kila26
            Participant

I’m a bit disappointed that there wasn’t a limit to start out with as I was not even able to get one because I did not see the announcement in time. ☹️ I think there should be a limit of one for at least a few days to give more people a chance to get one.

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

I wasn’t able to get one at all so… yea awesome. Wouldn’t be so heated if I legitamenty missed them but I had one in my cart and tried to check out for over an hour before giving up.

I’ve been checking back periodically because Susie said the store was acting up but now it just wants me to join the wait list so yea… guess I’m not getting one

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

pony-up
                Participant

They are showing In Stock now!

dashesndots
                  Participant

Glad it looks like it’s fixed now!

I got three Fantasy to attempt to increase my chances of getting one I really love. We’ll see how that goes, haha!

Setsunawolf
                    Participant

I’d get a safari, but so am practicing being broke. I went a little crazy with Oris, and I already have like 13 GBYUs. Well 12 and one TP.😲

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                      Sun Dragon Koi #3

Setsunawolf
                      Participant

Now if someone wants to trade for an Amethyst OW. We can talk.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                        Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                        Sun Dragon Koi #3

pegasus4240
                        Participant

I was able to snag a fantasy after the glitch was fixed. Can’t wait to see him/her. 🙂

-- Angie

etruscan
                          Participant

If you have one in your cart you still need to check out RIGHT AWAY! It won’t hold the item for you to think about it (the voice of experience, unfortunately).

Aggie83
                            Participant

Well, I came home to find they had been in stock for four hours and only waitlist was available. I told myself this was a good thing for my wallet. But kept refreshing every so often and lo and behold they were back in stock, so now a safari is on the way. (Now I need to put a “For Sale” ad together.) 😉

Just watched the video – I would love an okapi or giraffe, but those two strange almost marbled looking ones on the outer edge of the circle – either of you is MORE than welcome to prance on over.

tig3r06
                              Participant

I finally was able to get a safari to send for blind trade and a fantasy gamble for myself 😊 (hoping for the flower tiger or feather tiger)

Thank you so much for the kind offer and blind trade opportunity! I get a tan tiger young I’ve been looking for thanks to a sweetheart 💞

StormDancer
                                Participant

I was able to get a safari. I am glad the glitch seems to have gotten fixed so that folks were able to get them.
                                  I am hoping for the Silver Tiger one. I’ve marked him with a pink star on his horn. If someone gets him and isn’t in love with him I will be willing to trade. Others I would be interested in have blue stars on their horns.

59737958_10155946155122035_4174653416519237632_o

59735049_10155946154862035_8921166416942465024_o

Looking for:
                                  "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 246 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.