5/7/19 Safari & Fantasy GB Young Uni Show off thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 5/7/19 Safari & Fantasy GB Young Uni Show off thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 246 total)
  • Author
    pony-up
    Participant

Well, I had a safari in my cart but they sold out before I could check out. I really REALLY wanted one of them! 😥

Kim
      Blocked

Yay my mom and I were finally able to get a fantasy each after refreshing the store and talking to Susie trying to figure out what was wrong for the last couple hours. It’s my birthday this coming Saturday so this is a birthday gift to myself!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Scathach
        Participant

Stormdancer, I’d be happy with pretty much any safari, so I’d definitely trade with you if I get the silver tiger that you like.

Life is beautiful.

StormDancer
          Participant

Thank you Scathach!

Looking for:
            "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

dashesndots
            Participant

unicorn-picks
              These are my picks – the single pink heart I’d be happy with, the double hearts I’d be thrilled with, and the triple hearts are my absolute faves and I’d be over the moon with, haha!

Skeeterdeee
              Participant

It’s been quite a while since I’ve participated in grab bag mania, so I thought I would creep out a snatch one. The fantasies are just too colorful to resist!

Aggie83
                Participant

dashesndots – I would say your chances of getting one you like are VERY high! 😉

etruscan
                  Participant

Thanks to the people who posted class photos. They’re very useful, and I’m now glad that I wasn’t able to get a safari. Obviously Melody listened to all the enthusiasm for giraffes in the last unicorn Grab Bag.

Natasha
                    Participant

StormDancer that one is super similar to one I already have (but she has a grape lei). If I get this silver tiger I will try to get it to you thru a trade or three way trade.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                      ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                      Mother: Okapi
                      Gothic - Mahogany
                      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

StormDancer
                      Participant

Natasha, thank you so much!

Looking for:
                        "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Zelda
                        Participant

I caved and have one of each variety coming my way, haha. I’m hoping to be lucky enough for the wild dog from the safari batch! And I’m having a hard time choosing a single favorite from the fantasy batch. There’s the rainbow leopard, that bright yellow nudibranch, and a red mane/green feathers one that could be a sibling to another uni of mine… Even the wait is exciting 😀

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Bullsquid
                          Participant

I’ve been out of the loop for a while, so I didn’t know this grab bag was coming. By the time I saw the notification email, they were all gone. I guess I’ll have to stalk the classifieds for a safari in the near future. This might be the first grab bag where I can count on one hand the ones I wouldn’t be thrilled with and still have fingers to spare.

drag0nfeathers
                            Participant

Thankfully I was able to get one. I would have liked two wilds, but at least I was able to get one… now to just NOT get one of the few safari colored ones in the mix… There are also a couple of the black based ones I’m not crazy about.

My favorite of them all is the pastel rainbow leopard, but if I can manage to just get a really bright right one off the bat I’ll be really happy.

Got a busted Windstone?
                              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                              Siphlophis Male Dragon
                              Calypso Hatching Empress
                              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                              Tattoo Mother Kirin
                              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Natasha
                              Participant

Here’s my faves. I am completely in love with the snow leopard! I’d love him to join mama, baby, and colt! I also love the giraffes, including the silver and gold one, and the Okapis! Fantasty wise, I like a lot as well. My #1 is the crazy colored one in purples yellows, and oranges. Here’s the one’s I love. Please get in touch if you get one, especially if you want to trade or sell! I have youngs coming from this batch, and lots of other older youngs, tests paints, other GBs, etc.

safari

fantasy

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                ANY Test Paint Bat
                                UNIS:
                                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                                Mother: Okapi
                                Gothic - Mahogany
                                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

drag0nfeathers
                                Participant

Figured I may as well post my picks too. I love the pastel rainbow leopard the most with a mostly the brightly colored ones following after. The more circles… the more I likey…

GBUniCircles

Got a busted Windstone?
                                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 246 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.