5/7/19 Safari & Fantasy GB Young Uni Show off thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 5/7/19 Safari & Fantasy GB Young Uni Show off thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 246 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

Could someone tell me where you got the class photos or how you got them so big? The only ones I see posted on facebook open as a smaller size than the ones people posted here and I want to use the bigger ones too.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
      Participant

I wasn’t able to get one but if anyone is willing to sell me one aftermarket when all the trades and excitement dies down,please contact me.I thank ya in advance.
        Congrats everyone! They are all beauties,no losers here

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

tig3r06
        Participant

I think Melody’s facebook page has the class pics. She said they would not upload properly here.

Bodancia
          Participant

I love so many of the Fantasy colors, that I can’t pick just one as a favorite! ! !

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

etruscan
            Participant

Well, one way is to download them from Facebook and then resize the photos. I used the Paint program, but I’m sure there are other options. They get a little blurry when you do that, though.

Windstone_unicorns_GB-young-fantasy_May2019_750-wide

Windstone_unicorns_GB-young-safari_May2019_1400-high

Bodine
              Participant

The brown one in pic right above the giraffs,very pretty,very cool.There are a few cuddlefish this time.Nice.
                The very 1st one,1st pic,AWESOME😎

tig3r06
                Participant

Oops I didnt read the question well about already knowing about the Facebook class pics. Sorry! My brain is too focused on my microbiology exam tomorrow.

dashesndots
                  Participant

Mine won’t be here until next Wednesday – the torture! (Just kidding 😉 I’m used to UPS taking forever).

When are everyone else’s ETAs? Can’t wait to see them start showing up.

And yes, I think I marked a little over half of them, so I should hopefully be happy. There are only about 10-12 in the whole batch of 50-something that I really don’t like, so good odds (although the grab bag gods could pull a fast one on me, ha!).

etruscan
                    Participant

Mine could be here on Saturday. Natasha is on the West Coast. Maybe she will have hers tomorrow.

Skeeterdeee
                      Participant

Mine is scheduled to be here tomorrow, but then I have to hide it and wait for my husband to go to work before I open it, LOL.

Natasha
                        Participant

One of my purchases shipped yesterday and says Saturday delivery (Though that could update to Friday – it does about 50% off the time). The other package says Monday, which is probably on point, but it could possible arrive by Saturday. Either way, they are both heading to my home and I’ll post pics when they arrive! I am very excited. I love so many in the Safari batch and quite a few in the fantasy batch!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                          ANY Red Eyed Unis
                          ANY Test Paint Bat
                          UNIS:
                          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                          Male- Snow Leopard TP
                          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                          Mother: Okapi
                          Gothic - Mahogany
                          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

etruscan
                          Participant

It looks like the first two from this group are for trade in the Classifieds. They are not my unicorns, but I took the liberty of saving the photos for the record:

Windstone_unicorns_GB-young_fantasy-and-safari-side-1

Windstone_unicorns_GB-young_fantasy-and-safari-side2

Windstone_unicorns_GB-young_fantasy-and-safari_front

Windstone_unicorns_GB-young_fantasy-and-safari_back

Bodancia
                            Participant

Here is my Safari. His name is Bayadiere. Very Stripey! Has sapphire blue gemstones. Very pretty, but not really my cup of tea, so he will be up for trade or sale.

IMG_20190510_140827180

IMG_20190510_140845380

IMG_20190510_140858364

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

Bodine
                              Participant

Bodancia,REALLY??!!I think it is to DIE for!😍😍😍

Skeeterdeee
                                Participant

I ordered a Fantasy since there were really good odds of getting something drenched in vibrant color. After I opened it I checked the box thinking that maybe I got someone else’s Safari-corn by mistake. She’s lovely, but the exact opposite of what I was hoping for. My paint puke candy-corns keep giving her the side eye and won’t let her sit at their lunch table 🙁 (Indoor, middle of the night flash photo:)

20190511_003707

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 246 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.