fbpx

4/9/2013 Natural Grab Bag Baby Unicorn Batch Photo Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 4/9/2013 Natural Grab Bag Baby Unicorn Batch Photo Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 224 total)
  • Author
    Matryoshka
    Participant

That’s such a cute one, Blackfire! 🙂

Ann

Such an interesting and gorgeous pattern and color! 🙂

Right?! I do love the cream base.

KaytanaPhoenix
        Participant

Mine looks like a refugee from a previous batch … no dapples or appaloosa markings! I am not sure what color she is – either reddish palomino or light chestnut with lighter shading.

Meet “Encore”. She has pretty light brown eyes and a clear gem. Her coat looks semi-metallic. Hannah, you may use these photos if you want.

Here she is (on the right) with a palomino from an earlier batch, so you can see the color comparison:

This baby probably will be for trade for something with more pattern. 🙂

*giggle* Palominos are drawn to you, aren’t they? 😉

tempest618
          Participant

Here’s my baby, a reddish roan with white socks. She’s cute but I was hoping for a dapple grey or a really dark colored baby. She will be up for trade.

Hannah, you can use these pics for the directory.

pony-up
            Participant

Here’s my baby, a reddish roan with white socks. She’s cute but I was hoping for a dapple grey or a really dark colored baby. She will be up for trade.

Ooooh, she would look great with my bay roan! I won’t get mine till later this week and I’m on pins and needles! lol

Misty
              Participant

Got mine on Friday…but didn’t have enough light to get any decent pictures until about 5 minutes ago =) Mine is kinda a dappled bay with golden undertones. And you can use my pics Hannah 😉

Sikek
                Participant

Got mine on Friday…but didn’t have enough light to get any decent pictures until about 5 minutes ago =) Mine is kinda a dappled bay with golden undertones. And you can use my pics Hannah 😉

Woah! Beautiful!

Heather
                  Participant

Here is my little uni! He’s pretty cute, but he’ll be up for trade. I think I want an appy since I grew up in Nez Perce country.

Hannah, you can use any of these for the directory.

Aww! He’s a Medicine Hat! So cute! 🙂

Sirithiliel
                    Participant

Oh that is my favorite one!! I love the deep browns on it! There weren’t many I liked from this batch so I passed on getting one =P but that one is beautiful!

Puffpastryofdoom
                      Participant

I can’t get over how beautiful each and every one of these unicorns are! Although everyone has a different preference with unicorn color, my weakness is for the natural colored ones! Not only do I think that these unicorns look so realistic, but I think horses are just so naturally stunning -regardless of their color. So to have these unicorn sculptures painted like beautiful horses just makes my heart simply melt from adoration! 🙂

I can’t get over how beautiful each and every one of these unicorns are! Although everyone has a different preference with unicorn color, my weakness is for the natural colored ones! Not only do I think that these unicorns look so realistic, but I think horses are just so naturally stunning -regardless of their color. So to have these unicorn sculptures painted like beautiful horses just makes my heart simply melt from adoration! 🙂

Agreed!

Ann

Here is my little uni! He’s pretty cute, but he’ll be up for trade. I think I want an appy since I grew up in Nez Perce country.

Hannah, you can use any of these for the directory.

Aww! He’s a Medicine Hat! So cute! 🙂

You’re right! I remember my mom reading me that book years ago!

drag0nfeathers
                          Participant

Got mine and as usual I am dissappointed >_<

Mine is a carbon copy of WampusDragon's. Honestly, at first glace, I wondered if somehow it was the same one! LOL!

Anyway, it will most definitly up for trades if anyone is intersted. I'm not particularly interested in this batch of Unis unless it is something unusual like a dapple or something like that lichen look of Hannah's.

I'd be interested in fantasy Unis or Poads as well.

Got a busted Windstone?
                            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                            Siphlophis Male Dragon
                            Calypso Hatching Empress
                            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                            Tattoo Mother Kirin
                            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

pony-up
                            Participant

She’s here! Dark chocolate pinto with cream base, dark brown eyes and olivine gem. She’s really pretty, but there are many others I’d love more so she will be up for trade.
                               photo DSC01788_zps20e2de14.jpg photo DSC01789_zpsf8a956e0.jpg photo DSC01791_zpsd012aa86.jpg

Erika
                              Participant

Baby!!! So glad I’m on my off-at-three shift again! I shouldnt’ve checked the delivery status so early…’out for delivery’ makes a workday go excruciatingly slow.

Anyway, here’s the new arrival! She’s a dappled bay splash paint with purple jewel. My photos don’t do her justice, she’s a really nice dark-golden-dapplyness. She’s cute, but I will be offering up for trades, so let me know if you’re interested 🙂
                                 photo 2013-04-15035854_zps9f4b7be9.jpg
                                 photo 2013-04-15035905_zpsbfd62c09.jpg
                                 photo 2013-04-15035921_zpsf998a85f.jpg
                                (More views if you follow the link to the photobucket album)

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 224 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.