fbpx

4-2015 GB Standing Koi Ki-Rin Show Off thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 4-2015 GB Standing Koi Ki-Rin Show Off thread

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 188 total)
  • Author
    Zloy720
    Participant

These are going to be spectacular! I can’t wait ’till they start showing up…

photo gb-standing-koi-kirins-orange-red-dragon-scales72_zpsj71w214k.jpg

Mine is the very first one in the second row from the top, far left. Super Cute! Pearl body, metallic yellow eyes, gold yellow across mid body with black scales on either side of spine, black nose, and black mask around eyes.

I love him and he blends with my white dragons gorgeously!

JynXx
      Participant

I know it’s too soon to say, and that this picture is just a glimpse of the spectacular Fantasy batch that is to come, but I was instantly drawn to the beauty in the middle. Now I really can’t wait for them to come out!!

photo GB Fantasy Ki-Rin_zpsupivl3cb.png

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Patricia Smith ◄ •
        ☙ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
        ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
        ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

• ► By Melody ◄ •
        ☙ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
        ☙ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
        ☙ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

Aggie83
        Participant

@ Hannah – Please do.

Hannah
          Participant

Okeedokee! Made one here: http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/fantasy-kirin-discussion-thread

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Serendipity
            Participant

Here is my little one! She’s beautiful, and I love the spots on her head. I might be open to trade, for the right piece, but I will say she’s been with me a few days and she’s growing on me. Especially since she’s my first Kirin. Hopefully she’ll get a fantasy sister so she’s not all alone!

photo 37AFF106-7EB2-4DF1-A25D-7CF4029F5607_zpsxjd718nu.jpg
               photo 019BD167-822B-4A5E-92BD-B3726F2DE8A0_zpsdmmodoei.jpg

Matryoshka
              Participant

Woo! My Koi arrived earlier than expected. Not a colour I was after but I’m definitely keeping it! Reminds me of a tortishell & white cat 😀 Love the white tail!

Here’s the pics!

photo Koi_1_zpssfv8hxbo.png
                 photo Koi_2_zps4pcpsebs.png
                 photo Koi_3_zpsxbgqlw4s.png
                 photo Koi_4_zpssl7cbo7t.png
                 photo Koi_5_zpsehvbbcsp.png
                 photo Koi_Head_zps19f422mg.png

Betrluk1
                Participant

wow matryoshka, great catch. that one is amazing!

MandBsMom
                  Participant

Here’s some better outdoor photos of mine. He’s been growing on me more and more, so I think he’ll be staying here! I adore his eyes! And the extra gold detailing on just a few of the scales is an awesome touch. There is only one or two out there that I might trade him for at this point. I just love this sculpt!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Angelika_Zen
                    Participant

So how pathetic is it that I know that just over 40 (42 by my count) of these little darlings have been accounted for?

Some have far to travel, so people are still waiting for theirs to arrive. It’s early yet….and others choose not to post theirs.

Everyone, I am just in love with what I’m seeing so far. Congrats to all for such great grabs!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Natasha
                      Participant

What a pretty fella, Matryoshka! He’s so much more vivid than he looked in the class pic.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                        ANY Red Eyed Unis
                        ANY Test Paint Bat
                        UNIS:
                        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                        Male- Snow Leopard TP
                        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                        Mother: Okapi
                        Gothic - Mahogany
                        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Aggie83
                        Participant

So how pathetic is it that I know that just over 40 (42 by my count) of these little darlings have been accounted for?

Some have far to travel, so people are still waiting for theirs to arrive. It’s early yet….and others choose not to post theirs.

Everyone, I am just in love with what I’m seeing so far. Congrats to all for such great grabs!

Oh, I wasn’t complaining about how many still hadn’t shown up on the thread, but I see how it could have looked that way. From looking at the other GB threads, I was impressed by how many international collectors there are. I was actually just making fun of myself that I actually knew how many had shown up on the thread. Borderline obsessive? 😉

Zelda
                          Participant

Better pictures of my Kujaku koi ki-rin, as promised! She’s wonderfully bright but not in a clashing, neon way. I especially like how the black shading on the silver of her legs and tail soften and blend everything together. That said, she’s up for trade – I have an ad in the classifieds if anyone is interested.
                             photo IMG_0310 640x480_zpsbwartbfs.jpg
                             photo IMG_0306 640x480_zpswmwweovr.jpg
                             photo IMG_0299 640x480_zpssvsqn6p4.jpg

Thank you again Melody, and thanks to everyone else posting pictures of these little gems!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Mary
                            Participant

Zelda, your kirin is spectacular! I wish that I had one of your favs to trade you for her.

Mary
                              Participant

Here’s a few pictures of mine! He is absolutely stunning and has a beautiful transition with his coloration from red-orange to a light orange-gold!

photo IMG_5541_1_zpspihb6j7i.jpg

photo IMG_5543_2_zpsbc0wgzed.jpg

photo IMG_5544_3_zpsu0dw7l8g.jpg

Nice grab, Skylover! Yours is one of my favorites so far. Congratulations

Kim
                                Blocked

I got mine today and it’s one of the silvery ones with a red dot on its forehead. I will post pictures tonight or tomorrow when I get a chance.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 188 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.