fbpx

4-2015 GB Standing Koi Ki-Rin Show Off thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 4-2015 GB Standing Koi Ki-Rin Show Off thread

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 188 total)
  • Author
    Kiya
    Participant

The sitting baby was from ebay about three and a half years ago, the father is older than that (I was able to pick him up second hand from another forum member’s estate a couple years ago), the mother was from a batch of silver koi mothers done last fall, and the standing baby was straight from the store this grab bag. ๐Ÿ™‚

MandBsMom
      Participant

The sitting baby was from ebay about three and a half years ago, the father is older than that (I was able to pick him up second hand from another forum member’s estate a couple years ago), the mother was from a batch of silver koi mothers done last fall, and the standing baby was straight from the store this grab bag. ๐Ÿ™‚

Great grab!!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Bullsquid
        Participant

…the standing baby was straight from the store this grab bag. ๐Ÿ™‚

I think that grab bag baby must have known where the right home for it was. ๐Ÿ™‚ What a great koi-rin family.

Chloe
          Participant

What a lucky grab, Kiya! They look amazing as a family! ๐Ÿ™‚

pipsxlch
            Participant

:jawdrop: the luck to have gotten a baby that matches so well right off the bat!

Scathach
              Participant

My little koirin family. (I won’t be trading lol)

photo Koirin_family_zpsfv9ob8f9.jpg

Woo hoo! Great grab Kiya!

Awesome family.

Congrats ๐Ÿ™‚

Life is beautiful.

tempest618
                Participant

Finally got a chance to take pics of my little guy. I am really happy with his since gold koi have always been my favorite.

Sikek
                  Participant

^ Adorable!

My Koi Kirin came today. There were so many I liked, but unfortunately I knew I would trade this guy when I saw him XD Don’t get me wrong, he’s beautifully and neatly detailed…

photo Koi1_zpsfsjgnzz5.png

photo Koi2_zpslikgjx7f.png

photo Koi3_zpsi2ew87wy.png

photo Koi4_zpsrukxtpb5.png

But here’s my problem. He is much too similar to my Kirin I bought off Ebay last year!
                     photo Koi5_zpsesbthlrf.png

photo Koi6_zpsxjiszfem.png

He’s very nice but I will be looking to trade ๐Ÿ™‚

moonbeam
                    Participant

I finally got my Koirin.
                      Very pretty, but I will probably try to trade her for one of the Fantasy ones ๐Ÿ™‚

Zelda
                      Participant

Kiya, what an amazing family – you got the perfect match! Congrats on such an assembly ๐Ÿ™‚

And Bullsquid, at first glance it looks like your ki-rin is blushing, haha. So cute!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Stormbreeze
                        Participant

What adorable kirins! <3 Although honestly, it should have been called a "no-nitpicking edition." I've spotted a few flaws on mine that came with it out of the box.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Angelika_Zen
                          Participant

Mine FINALLY arrived!!!

photo IMG-20150429-01486_zpsnqo7zcf4.jpg

photo IMG-20150429-01487_zps3egwfgb5.jpg

photo IMG-20150429-01489_zpshrt6ixsm.jpg

photo IMG-20150429-01490_zps6nfqq8pg.jpg

Just amazing, and well worth the wait!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Scathach
                            Participant

Mine FINALLY arrived!!!

photo IMG-20150429-01486_zpsnqo7zcf4.jpg

photo IMG-20150429-01487_zps3egwfgb5.jpg

photo IMG-20150429-01489_zpshrt6ixsm.jpg

photo IMG-20150429-01490_zps6nfqq8pg.jpg

Just amazing, and well worth the wait!!

Wow! A little dragon fruit Kirin. Congrats! Nice grab. ๐Ÿ™‚

Life is beautiful.

Scathach
                              Participant

What adorable kirins! <3 Although honestly, it should have been called a "no-nitpicking edition." I've spotted a few flaws on mine that came with it out of the box.

I’m sorry, but really “no-nitpicking”?
                                These are awesome. Teeny variations in any hand painted art aren’t “flaws” to me.
                                I totally love mine and see absolutely no “flaws” whatsoever.

Life is beautiful.

Angelika_Zen
                                Participant

Yes, no nitpicking editions are advertised as such, as they may have imperfections like pin holes…or something that a pebble might suffer from rolling around on Melody. If you have a flaw with your piece, you might want to let Susie know right away.

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 188 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.