fbpx

4-2015 GB Standing Koi Ki-Rin Show Off thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 4-2015 GB Standing Koi Ki-Rin Show Off thread

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 188 total)
  • Author
    Aggie83
    Participant

For grins and giggles, I have been looking at the class pictures and trying to X out those that don’t really appeal so I can narrow down my favorites. Funny thing though – I’m finding very few that I think warrant an X.

And according to tracking, mine should be arriving tomorrow. So I am guessing this thread is going to explode tomorrow night – can’t wait.

etruscan
      Participant

And according to tracking, mine should be arriving tomorrow. So I am guessing this thread is going to explode tomorrow night – can’t wait.

Lucky you. My order still says “Processing” and then it will be two or three days travel time after the package ships. I’m hoping for the weekend …

Natasha
        Participant

Lucky you. My order still says “Processing” and then it will be two or three days travel time after the package ships. I’m hoping for the weekend …

Mine’s supposed to be here tomorrow, but USPS sometimes gets really lazy in CA. I’ve got my finger’s crossed!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
          ANY Red Eyed Unis
          ANY Test Paint Bat
          UNIS:
          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
          Male- Snow Leopard TP
          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
          Mother: Okapi
          Gothic - Mahogany
          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

MandBsMom
          Participant

Well, I tried blurring out the ones I didn’t want, but it’s really not worth posting because of the shear amount that I would love to have! I mainly want one with white on the face; everything else doesn’t really matter. Mine should arrive tomorrow!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

jmoore
            Participant

Mine says “Out for Delivery”! So excited! 🙂

Ferlin1984
              Participant

I got a nice surprise. Last night mine said it was coming tomorrow and now says out for delivery. Unfortunately I have to wait until the afternoon when the mail comes but that give me something to look forward to toady 🙂

Ferlin1984
                Participant

I got a nice surprise. Last night mine said it was coming tomorrow and now says out for delivery. Unfortunately I have to wait until the afternoon when the mail comes but that give me something to look forward to toady 🙂

Today not toady 😀

Natasha
                  Participant

Mine suddenly jumped to the wrong post office and has now changed to say delivery tomorrow. I am so full of anticipation. I’ll be living vicariously as you lovely ladies (and gents?) post yours!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                    ANY Red Eyed Unis
                    ANY Test Paint Bat
                    UNIS:
                    Male- Snow Leopard TP
                    Gothic - Mahogany

Windswept
                    Participant

I’ll post what I got as soon as we get it in the mail, but here’s crossing fingers I can get my hands on my one true favorite!

If anyone gets this little guy and isn’t in love, I’d be willing to buy or probably trade off your hands! I want him sooooooo badly orz

Ferlin1984
                      Participant

I just got mine! I will ask Kim to post pictures for me here. But until then the one I got is in the first class photo, top row, second from left. It has a little black nose, orange eyes and black spots. I like it a lot but I also love a lot of them so I may put it up for trade. Can’t wait to see everyone else’s.

Windswept
                        Participant

Alright, one more post because mine arrived! Woo!

Love this kiddo, but would be down for trading if anyone adores him.

Natasha
                          Participant

Mine actually arrived! Gorgeous, but blue eyes are not for me. She’s up for trades for black, red, and orange fellas!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                            ANY Test Paint Bat
                            UNIS:
                            Male- Snow Leopard TP
                            Gothic - Mahogany

Aggie83
                            Participant

Argh, mine is 10 feet away from me…..BUT, I am waiting for my daughter to get here so we can open ours together. And she says it will be a few hours yet…………. 😐

PrairieVixen
                              Participant

Alright, one more post because mine arrived! Woo!

Love this kiddo, but would be down for trading if anyone adores him.

I absolutely LOVE yours Demyx!

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

Stephanie
                                Participant

I just got mine and I absolutely love him! He goes perfectly with my other koi-rin. 😀

Love, love, love these guys. Wish I could have a whole herd!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 188 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.