fbpx

2/9/13 Grab Bag Baby Unicorn Picture Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 2/9/13 Grab Bag Baby Unicorn Picture Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 400 total)
  • Author
    moonbeam
    Participant

Oh my, so many pretty unis! I canยดt wait to see what I got! If Iยดm very luck it will arrive in the next 2 weeks and if not I will have to wait another 4 >_<

There are so many pretties already up for trade. I hope there will be some left, when I get mine ๐Ÿ™‚

Chloe
      Participant

This is my sweet little GBB. Very pretty….and blue eyes….but just not quite what I wanted. She will be up for trade/sale. Looking for safari or a more “natural” coloring.

Hannah, you have my permission to use these photos for the directory.
         photo DSCN0698700x525_zps230caa4c.jpg
         photo DSCN0699700x525_zpseef25009.jpg
         photo DSCN0701700x525_zps3d2f1d5d.jpg
         photo DSCN0702700x525_zps60759389.jpg

Sikek
        Participant

The colour and blending is really nice, I love the lichen unis.

Robin
          Participant

I just received my baby. She is very nice but will be up for trades. She has a copper centerd silver leaf on a deep purble base. I have taken pics both inside and out to show off her wonderful colors.

I’ll trade for another GB baby, I prefer blue/ish colors. Send me a pic of what you have.

Hannah, you are welcome to any of these pics.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sikek
            Participant

Wow that’s a really pretty one Robin, and I love the red eyes!
              Yours is really nice too Bodine!

Matryoshka
              Participant

Aww! Super cute, Siri! ๐Ÿ˜€

Sirithiliel
                Participant

Here’s my little uni! A green-blue lichen. I rather like him, but I’ll consider a trade if the right Uni comes along =)

This is one of those I didn’t notice in the class photo. Actually, it took me nearly five minutes to find him in the class photo after looking for him

here’s the other side of his face, i rather like this side better to be honest. and a pic of him with his sibling, who I got through trade. She’s one of the safari batch =)

Sirithiliel
                  Participant

Aww! Super cute, Siri! ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks! His colors are actually a lot deeper and more vibrant than the pictures show. He really is very pretty, with blue eyes and a blue jewel

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

Wow Siri! He’s cool! I like it! Reminds me of a leaf that’s been all chewed through by caterpillars or somthing ^_^

Got a busted Windstone?
                      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin
                      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Wow Siri! He’s cool! I like it! Reminds me of a leaf that’s been all chewed through by caterpillars or somthing ^_^

LOL! Now I’m never going to get that mental image out of my head…

Siri, I do love how he looks with your safari baby–they coordinate surprisingly well!

This baby has been here for a couple of days, but I’ve been down with a headache. She has silver eyes and a clear gem. To me, she looks like someone dumped a pile of snow over her:

2-13GBB-closeup

And with my half finished uni PYO…that I started because “oh, I’ll never get a blue uni any other way”. LOL

2-13GBB and PYO

I haven’t fully decided what to do with this one yet. I like her quite a bit more than I would have expected, so though I’m open to trading, I’d be super picky about what to take in trade. Right now, there are only a few from this batch I know for certain I’d like better, and they haven’t shown up so far. But I know we haven’t seen even a quarter of this release up close yet, and they always look so different from the class photo, so I’ll be willing to at least consider possible trades from this batch.

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

So pretty Jolies!! Too bad it reminds me of all the snow we have gotten at my house this year! hahahaha! Great grab though, I’m sure you will have a lot of great trade offers for that fellow.

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

LOL! Now I’m never going to get that mental image out of my head…

Siri, I do love how he looks with your safari baby–they coordinate surprisingly well!

This baby has been here for a couple of days, but I’ve been down with a headache. She has silver eyes and a clear gem. To me, she looks like someone dumped a pile of snow over her:

2-13GBB-closeup

And with my half finished uni PYO…that I started because “oh, I’ll never get a blue uni any other way”. LOL

2-13GBB and PYO

I haven’t fully decided what to do with this one yet. I like her quite a bit more than I would have expected, so though I’m open to trading, I’d be super picky about what to take in trade. Right now, there are only a few from this batch I know for certain I’d like better, and they haven’t shown up so far. But I know we haven’t seen even a quarter of this release up close yet, and they always look so different from the class photo, so I’ll be willing to at least consider possible trades from this batch.

Wow!! WOW! I’m swooning here! Wish I had something you loved so I could trade for her…..sigh ๐Ÿ™

Matryoshka
                        Participant

Very pretty ๐Ÿ™‚ nice to see some blue turn up.

Setsunawolf
                          Participant

Wow. I love that uni. Congrats! Mine hopefully shipped out today, so I might have him by the end week, maybe.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                            Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                            Sun Dragon Koi #3

So pretty Jolies!! Too bad it reminds me of all the snow we have gotten at my house this year! hahahaha! Great grab though, I’m sure you will have a lot of great trade offers for that fellow.

Maybe *that’s* what appeals to me about this one!–we’ve had just one snowfall this year, and it was barely a dusting. We’re not in a huge snow area, but this is an exceptionally mild year so far. With that very slight, almost cross eyed look the baby unis have when you look at them head on, this one really does look like it’s been on the receiving end of one heck of a snowball fight. ๐Ÿ˜€

So far in this thread we’ve had a masquerade uni, a walking snowball, and a caterpillar infested leaf. What’s next?! LOL (oh, right…we’re still missing a zombie, aren’t we? *snicker*)

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 400 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.