2020 Hippogriff Colt Showoff Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 2020 Hippogriff Colt Showoff Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 347 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

Ann, lovely giraffe! Courtney I love your snow leopard! Copper83, congrats on getting a tiger you wanted. It seems like a lot of people have had good luck with this batch getting ones they liked. For those of you still waiting I know of a few of us in Canada waiting on ours to come hopefully this week or in a few days so don’t worry there will still be some coming up to trade for!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Ela_Hara
      Participant

YES!
        My Hippogriff is officially ‘Out for Delivery’!
        YES! ^_^

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

It’s so high quality. I’ve never bought one of the more expensive plush from the Pokémon Center.

He is completely posable. All the “joints” and fire areas have high quality joints and stuff.

I’m super happy you guys love him 😆

(I couldn’t help getting the Growlithe funko. Arcanine has been my favorite since I was 8, and I still play every day).

Arcanine is my favorite as well! I need another shiny growlithe in PoGo, so I can evolve one into a shiny Arcanine! <3

I just caught a shiny Growlithe for the first time recently. I felt like I was 8 years old again.

Windstone and Pokemon bring such joy to my life. 💜

I know were getting off topic but I went from being jelly of everyone’s beautiful hippogriffs to being jelly or your shiny Growlithes! LOL! Shiny Growlithe is still the bane of my existence on PoGo! Got Houndour and Poochyena though FINALLY!

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Azurielle
          Participant

I got a zebra. He’s cute, and has a little heart on his cheek, but going up for trade.

Lol, also I named my shiny Growlithe #1379. That’s how many i checked before I found one.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2jxEfx8][img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50241388901_bb701c8967.jpg[/img][/url][url=https://flic.kr/p/2jxEfx8]IMG_20200818_124531631[/url] by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/99035164@N08/]Azurielle[/url], on Flickr

Keeper of the Fledgings

dashesndots
            Participant

Well mine arrived (no pics, I’m still technically at work at home haha) and I got #27 of the horse batch – he’s kind of a cross between an brindle and a dapple grey. I’m undecided if I want him to stay yet.

Ela_Hara
              Participant

Well mine arrived (no pics, I’m still technically at work at home haha) and I got #27 of the horse batch – he’s kind of a cross between an brindle and a dapple grey. I’m undecided if I want him to stay yet.

That’s one of my second favs from the Horse batch. ^_^

dashesndots
                Participant

That’s one of my second favs from the Horse batch. ^_^

I’ll be waiting to see yours then, haha, if you are interested in trades. I’m especially interestd in #10 and #22 and I don’t think they’ve surfaced yet.

Ela_Hara
                  Participant

Awwww MAN!
                    My Safari isn’t one I was hoping for – I figured it would be a long shot. Mine’s a really nice grey maltese? tiger Hipp (number 64) and the markings are beautiful, but I was hoping for one of the Safari’s I liked better. I’ll post photos later and put a Classified Ad together. If I can’t trade him I’ll probably keep him for now. He is cute and very close to one of my third favs, just a little lighter.

I’d really prefer to have one of the Horse Batch Hipps, or at least one of the Safari Hipps I had listed as my Favorites. You can see them all on page 10 of this thread about 1/4 way down the page.

dashesndots
                    Participant

Ah ok, I was under the impression you were getting a Horse batch one, oops! Sorry for my reading comprehension fail!

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

This beauty showed up today. It looks like giraffe #16 in the center. I’m quite happy with her.
                        20200818_173445

Natasha
                        Participant

Super cute, Pegasi1978! She’s gorgeous. I’m hoping to trade my silver for something similar.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                          ANY Red Eyed Unis
                          ANY Test Paint Bat
                          UNIS:
                          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                          Male- Snow Leopard TP
                          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                          Mother: Okapi
                          Gothic - Mahogany
                          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

merrillannwhite
                          Participant

I was able to snag 1 of each hippogriff colt.
                            My horse one:

IMG_0373

hippohorse1

hippohorse2

merrillannwhite
                            Participant

My safari one:

hippoleopard2

hippoleopard3

hippoleopard1

merrillannwhite
                              Participant

My giraffe one: This one is going to be up for trade.

hippogiraffe3

hippogiraffe1

hippogiraffe2

Ela_Hara
                                Participant

Awwww MAN!
                                  My Safari isn’t one I was hoping for – I figured it would be a long shot. Mine’s a really nice grey maltese? tiger Hipp (number 64) and the markings are beautiful, but I was hoping for one of the Safari’s I liked better. I’ll post photos later and put a Classified Ad together. If I can’t trade him I’ll probably keep him for now. He is cute and very close to one of my third favs, just a little lighter.

I’d really prefer to have one of the Horse Batch Hipps, or at least one of the Safari Hipps I had listed as my Favorites. You can see them all on page 10 of this thread about 1/4 way down the page.

Pics of mine – Number 64 Safari. If I don’t find a trade for a top fav, I may keep him.

GreyTigerHipp_1

GreyTigerHipp_3

GreyTigerHipp_4

GreyTigerHipp_5

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 347 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.