fbpx

2020 Hippogriff Colt Showoff Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 2020 Hippogriff Colt Showoff Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 347 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

BOO! I don’t think my Hippogriff is coming today as was initially scheduled by USPS. Mine always seems to take 5 business days from Windstone, no matter where or how it’s delivering to me (work or home address, USPS or UPS delivery).

What makes it worse is that trading has already started and been done before I even get it.

That’s very odd. You’re much closer to the big city than I am, and my Windstone packages usually arrive in two or three days via Priority Mail. UPS, on the other hand, takes a full week to get to me.

Well – if I ship to my work in Washington DC the Postal system is as complicated as the Bureaucracy in that town. There are like five main PO Distribution Centers and my Windstones tend to bounce back and forth between at least two of them. When I ship to my home, which is south of Baltimore, the package most likely gets routed through Linthicum. Since you are south of Annapolis, yours are probably routed in a more direct route than mine. Additionally my GB orders seem to hit the shipping window later because I don’t seem to get a jump on them as soon as others do. For example, in this GB I ordered a full 1-1/2 to 2 days later than they hit the store, so mine didn’t ship out until Thursday.

Hopefully I’ll get my Safari Hipp tomorrow.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

GardenNinja
      Participant

I think I got safari #65, a king cheetah. He is for trade for a solid or dapple horse – no pintos or appys.
        IMG_2004c-Hippogriff-King-Cheetah-Left
        IMG_2005c-Hippogriff-King-Cheetah-Front
        IMG_2006c-Hippogriff-King-Cheetah-Right
        IMG_2007c-Hippogriff-King-Cheetah-Rear

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

GardenNinja
        Participant

And the toe beans!
          IMG_2008c-Hippogriff-King-Cheetah-Bottom

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Courtney
          Participant

View post on imgur.com

Second one is a snow leopard. Very pretty. He is for trade.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

BigCatKeeper
            Participant

View post on imgur.com

Second one is a snow leopard. Very pretty. He is for trade.

Courtney, first off, what a lovely snow leopard! Second… is that a dynamaxed charizard plush behind him?

Courtney
              Participant

I see you have an eye for the finer things in life.

Yes, it is indeed.

View post on imgur.com

BigCatKeeper
                Participant

I don’t know what is more magnificent… Him or the growlithe Funko beside him.

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

That Dynamax Charizard just made my day!

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Courtney
                    Participant

It’s so high quality. I’ve never bought one of the more expensive plush from the Pokémon Center.

He is completely posable. All the “joints” and fire areas have high quality joints and stuff.

I’m super happy you guys love him 😆

(I couldn’t help getting the Growlithe funko. Arcanine has been my favorite since I was 8, and I still play every day).

siberakh1
                      Participant

It’s so high quality. I’ve never bought one of the more expensive plush from the Pokémon Center.

He is completely posable. All the “joints” and fire areas have high quality joints and stuff.

(I couldn’t help getting the Growlithe funko. Arcanine has been my favorite since I was 8, and I still play every day).

Arcanine is my favorite as well! I need another shiny growlithe in PoGo, so I can evolve one into a shiny Arcanine! <3

Courtney
                        Participant

Arcanine is my favorite as well! I need another shiny growlithe in PoGo, so I can evolve one into a shiny Arcanine! <3

I just caught a shiny Growlithe for the first time recently. I felt like I was 8 years old again.

Windstone and Pokemon bring such joy to my life. 💜

siberakh1
                          Participant

That’s awesome! Congrats! I woke up one morning (wee hours), first catch was a shiny growlithe. Turned over and went back to sleep. Best start to the day! XD

Definitely can’t go wrong with Windstones or Pokemon!

Stormbreeze
                            Participant

Agree with all the above comments! Love the snow leopard pattern… and his Charizard friend. I may or may not have just ordered one of those. 😇

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Courtney
                              Participant

Agree with all the above comments! Love the snow leopard pattern… and his Charizard friend. I may or may not have just ordered one of those. 😇

I can’t properly describe how high quality it is. Can’t wait for yours to get to you. Let me know how you like it!

Copper83
                                Participant

We got our Hippogriffs today. I was hoping for a Tiger and I got a beautiful one. The other one is an Okapi and my husband loves it. These two are here to stay.

IMG_20200817_170156

IMG_20200817_170224

IMG_20200817_170251

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 347 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.