fbpx

2017 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone 2017 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 758 total)
  • Author
    GardenNinja
    Participant

PASTEL RAINBOW LARGE BIRD WINGED FLAP CAT TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA

Sneak Peek!

SANGUINE SECRET KEEPER DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

pdlucich
      Participant

KITTY!!!  But then I showed it to my Mom, and she said “It should be the other way around.”  Pastel rainbow body and white wings? “Yes.”

Um, okay.  I wonder how that would look.  Certainly different!

It's not hoarding if it's books!
        Cat hair -- condiment and fashion accessory!

etruscan
        Participant

Light pink body, maybe with yellow eyes, and pastel rainbow wings?  Hey, if you’re going pastel you might as well go all the way!

Zexious
          Participant

That might be neat looking!

Love the Flapcat! He kind of reminds me of my kitty!

Nightcrow
            Participant

Pdlucich, your mom and I clearly have our brains tuned to the same wavelength!  That was my first thought, too.  🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

GardenNinja
              Participant

SANGUINE MOTHER UNICORN TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA

WILD TROLL UNICORN COLT TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA

GardenNinja
                Participant

PASTEL RAINBOW MOTHER PEGASUS TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA

GardenNinja
                  Participant

SANGUINE SECRET KEEPER DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA

SECRET FOREST MOTHER DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA

DAYDREAM FLEDGLING DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA

Sneak Peeks!

SECRET FOREST OLD WARRIOR DRAGON BY GINA

SECRET FOREST FLEDGLING DRAGON BY GINA

PASTEL RAINBOW BABY PEGASUS TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA

Nightcrow
                    Participant

Does anyone else find Ebay’s ‘recommendations’ incredibly frustrating and full of imaginary items with broken links?

I was looking at the new Daydream Fledgling, and scrolled down to the “People Who Viewed This Auction Also Viewed” strip.  It shows six items.  Only two are actual auctions!  The others all return this message when you try to view them:

[b]This listing (**********) has been removed, or this item is not available.

*Please check that you’ve entered the correct item number
                      *Listings that have ended 90 or more days ago will not be available for viewing.[/b]

This is infuriating!  You [Ebay] just told me that people have viewed this item, so it must be available for viewing; and how on Earth am I supposed to to check the item number when [i]you have censored it entirely?![/i]   More than that, though, why are unavailable items showing at all, much less as 2/3rds of the recommended products?

I doubt Windstone has any control over this (though I did note that the four nonexistent items are test paints, so they must be items WE is selling; the two links that work are for other sellers’ auctions) but I really hate being “recommended” to look at broken links and it’s a very negative downside to the Windstones-shopping-on-Ebay experience.  I would love to buy a test paint piece, but I don’t want to waste time and get excited about bidding on a test paint that isn’t actually for sale!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

GardenNinja
                      Participant

I only ever see this with Windstone’s auctions, and the pieces do get listed for real later. I think the person who sets up the eBay auctions is doing something wrong & making them active listings while working on the ones for the future, then setting them to start on a future day, at which point they become inaccessible again. So the only other(s) who have viewed these auctions are Windstone employees.

etruscan
                        Participant

As GardenNinja says, with the test paint Windstones the photos are usually “Previews” rather than “Others Also Viewed”.  If you see a Windstone test paint with no bids, it’s almost certain that this is a piece that will be offered in the future rather than an active listing.

Not being able to click the links and see a larger image IS frustrating.  However I like being able to see what is coming up so I can plan to try for something when it is listed, and avoid buying a current item when one I prefer is in the pipeline, instead of being surprised.

etruscan
                          Participant

P.S.  For the kitty lovers on the Forum, it looks like a “Pastel Rainbow” flip flap cat is someplace in the queue.

GardenNinja
                            Participant

Awesome! I love getting matched pairs. 😀

Kujacker
                              Participant

In general, I’m not one to care much for the test paint colorations… but I’m really enjoying the Secret Forest color scheme.
                                Daydream also looks good on the male dragon.

GardenNinja
                                Participant

PASTEL RAINBOW MALE PEGASUS TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA

Sneak Peek!

DAYDREAM MALE DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA

Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 758 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.