fbpx

2016 Ebay Auction Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone 2016 Ebay Auction Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 946 through 960 (of 1,010 total)
  • Author
    Angelika_Zen
    Participant

Hmmm, I wonder if we’ll see the whole Splendid griff family….Gina? (Hint, hint!) 😀
      He’s lovely!!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Prezaurian
      Participant

I have to say that ‘Splendid’ is aptly named! He’s beautifully done and one of the few Griffs that I love enough to bid on if I had funds. And I have to say that before I clicked on the auction link I genuinely thought that he was one Melody had painted. His color patterns and style are reminiscent of some of Melody’s paint work. He’s really just amazing to look at Gina. You keep churning out gorgeous paint schemes and they’re getting more amazing the longer you do it!

etruscan
        Participant

That was my first thought when I saw the auction listing – “Oh, Melody painted him.”

dashesndots
          Participant

Gorgeous griffin! Love the wings especially!

Ela_Hara
            Participant

WOW..ZA!
              *Splendid* is Right! Wonderfully Done, Gina! LOVE the Feather details on the wings…
              WOW..OW..ZA!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

GardenNinja
              Participant

SPLENDID MALE GRIFFIN TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA
                SPLENDID MALE GRIFFIN TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA

DARK GOLD RAINBOW APPALOOSA PEBBLE HORSE TEST PAINT #1 BY MELODY
                DARK GOLD RAINBOW APPALOOSA PEBBLE HORSE TEST PAINT #1 BY MELODY

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Sikek
                Participant

Woah, what a pretty Griffin, fantastic colour scheme and detail!

Kim
                  Blocked

That griffin is really cool and really different than what I’ve seen before!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

GardenNinja
                    Participant

GRAB BAG BABY UNICORN TEST PAINT #1 BY MELODY
                      GRAB BAG BABY UNICORN TEST PAINT #1 BY MELODY

GardenNinja
                      Participant

I may need to take off my new tagline – this is the second day in a row that Photobucket gave me no problems. We’ll see if they can make it a whole week….

GardenNinja
                        Participant

I guess I don’t need to remove my new tagline after all. >sigh<

GardenNinja
                          Participant

TEAL SUNRISE LARGE ROCK DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY LAURIE

TEAL SUNRISE LARGE ROCK DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY LAURIE

Gina
                            Participant

Thank you so much! You don’t know how much that means to me <3 you guys are all great!

GardenNinja
                              Participant

RED ROAN MOTHER PEGASUS TEST PAINT #1 BY MELODY
                                RED ROAN MOTHER PEGASUS TEST PAINT #1 BY MELODY

GardenNinja
                                Participant

BAY GLITTER PEBBLE HORSE TEST PAINT #1 BY MELODY
                                  BAY GLITTER PEBBLE HORSE TEST PAINT #1 BY MELODY

Viewing 15 posts - 946 through 960 (of 1,010 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.