2016 Ebay Auction Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone 2016 Ebay Auction Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 901 through 915 (of 1,010 total)
  • Author
    GardenNinja
    Participant

AUTUMN LEAF 2016 MOTHER DRAGON TEST PAINT #3 BY MELODY

AUTUMN LEAF 2016 MOTHER DRAGON TEST PAINT #3

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Falcolf
      Participant

What colour eyes does this latest Autumn Leaf mother have? They’re really stunning.

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

JynXx
        Participant

They appear to be the metallic tan eyes 🙂

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Patricia Smith ◄ •
          ☙ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
          ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
          ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

• ► By Melody ◄ •
          ☙ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
          ☙ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
          ☙ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

etruscan
          Participant

The description says that she has orange eyes.

Dragoneer_88
            Participant

I loooove that standing ki-rin!

Celestial Rainstorm
              Participant

Oh that Kirin is stunning! If you guys were ever considering doing another production run of the kirins, the foresty green brown just works so perfectly. I’ve been so hoping for a full family but just can’t get behind the original coloring.

Finding happiness again.

GardenNinja
                Participant

“DRUANTIA” STANDING BABY KI-RIN TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA
                  DRUANTIA STANDING BABY KI-RIN TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA

GardenNinja
                  Participant

BRONZE PATINA EMPEROR DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY ???

The listing says this was painted a few years ago, but wasn’t signed by the painter. I remembered seeing this color name some time ago, so I started searching their feedback (viewing 200 at a time), and there were six found on page 8. Do any of you have one of those? If so, could you look up the COA to see who painted it and let everyone know.

BRONZE PATINA EMPEROR DRAGON TEST PAINT #1

etruscan
                    Participant

If you Google “Windstone Bronze Patina” you get the info for a few of these pieces. They were painted by P.S. [Patricia Smith].

The COA for my “Bronze Patina” baby steg just says that he was painted by a production painter, but he has the initials P.S. on his pad.

GardenNinja
                      Participant

Never mind finding the COA – just look at the underside! 🙂

GardenNinja
                        Participant

Ah yes, the power of google. I suspected it was her, because all the ones I had bought in that neighborhood were by her.

Falcolf
                          Participant

Wow, Bronze Patina is absolutely stunning! I like it much more than the copper, although I’m sure there’s huge fans of that. 😀

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

etruscan
                            Participant

Of course, Melody gave him the name “Bronze Patina” but that doesn’t guarantee that he is one of the “Bronze Patina” pieces painted by PS. The auction description says:
                              This is our “Emperor Dragon” figurine, test painted by one of our production painters a few years ago, we are not certain which person painted him as they did not sign him. Melody has signed him and she calls the color scheme “Bronze Patina”.

It does seem likely that he is by PS, though the Emperor is not an exact match for a couple of “Bronze Patina” dragons that we know were painted by her (an Old Warrior and a Hatching Empress).

GardenNinja
                              Participant

Etruscan,
                                When I click on your links, I end up on the Windstone site with a 404 error. How did you see the images?

etruscan
                                Participant

Sorry – I tried to link to the images on Google but the links didn’t work when I tried it either. I have now removed them from my post.

You have to go to the Google results page for “Windstone Bronze Patina”. You see a lot of copper patina pieces, but there are three “Bronze Patina” pieces also. I hope this link works! (I wish I could preview posts …)

https://www.google.com/search?q=windstone+bronze+patina&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjK-PCumNPQAhWG7CYKHdUNDvwQsAQIHA&biw=1280&bih=884

Viewing 15 posts - 901 through 915 (of 1,010 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.