2016 Ebay Auction Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone 2016 Ebay Auction Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 871 through 885 (of 1,010 total)
  • Author
    Gina
    Participant

Haha don’t worry, I was just teasing ya! Wasn’t sure if anyone knew about Laurie yet so I couldn’t resist some light joshing with my post 😉

Rylorien
      Participant

Awwww, Laurie left?! I loved seeing her checkered pieces! I’d imagine it takes a lot of effort to keep track of the various colors intermingling as such, especially on those larger sculpts.

Best of luck to her in her future endeavors!

etruscan
        Participant

“Blackfyre” reminds me of the “Hades Flame” scheme from a few years ago. I had this girl for a while – she was lovely! Naturally I like the “Blackfyre” pieces too. [insert smiley face that I don’t want to actually use in case someone quotes this]

“HADES FLAME” LAP DRAGON from 2012, I think.

GardenNinja
          Participant

The latest two auctions. Click on pic for auction.

MEERI HATCHING EMPRESS DRAGON BY GINA
            MEERI HATCHING EMPRESS DRAGON BY GINA

BLACKFYRE MINI KEEPER DRAGON BY GINA
            BLACKFYRE MINI KEEPER DRAGON BY GINA

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Mercury Star
            Participant

Thank you, JynXx and GardenNinja!

Sorry I have fallen behind all, I have been rather busy. I have been applying for a new job (same place I work now, just a better paying position {which I have actually been working in the past year}), and more importantly (and something that is going to cause me to have an even harder time updating this thread for a while), I am in the process of buying a house! I will be closing sometime in early December, and moving shortly thereafter. Due to how small my budget is, I will most likely be without internet for some time, outside of when I hit up free wifi spots.

So, I might need quite a bit of help keeping this thread updated through the holiday, and possibly with the new thread for the first few months of next year.

icewing726
              Participant

So it’s just you and Melody, good to know. Well, I’ve aquired quite a few from you, none have failed to impress in person (didn’t notice the hot pink in the black fire pictures till it got here, really impressive). Guess I’ll focus on closing out the collection then and finding a really good display case. Looking forward to seeing future ebay posts. On a side note, how many black (insert color) types are still hiding in the wings? Also, I’m really surprised y’all haven’t done a phoenix.

GardenNinja
                Participant

AUTUMN LEAF MOTHER DRAGON TEST PAINT 6 BY MELODY
                  AUTUMN LEAF MOTHER DRAGON TEST PAINT 6 BY MELODY

GardenNinja
                  Participant

I won’t be traveling again until February, so I should be able to do it through January. Then someone else will need to take back over. 🙂

GardenNinja
                    Participant

I just had to quote you after that comment!

Hades Flame is similar, but it didn’t attract me the way Blackfyre does. It is more like, that’s nice, but not worth the space or price. And I didn’t like Blackfyre on the coiled. But the old warrior is mine mine mine muahahaha! Given the similar poses, and therefore likely similar pattern, I will probably go for the lap, too, if that is released.

GardenNinja
                      Participant

I’m just a posting fool tonight….
                        What I remember Olimpia for is her secret keepers. I don’t like the sculpt myself, but she did some very impressive color schemes on them.

etruscan
                        Participant

Right – how could I have forgotten the Secret Keepers! I think at least one of the SKs currently for sale in the Classifieds is by Olimpia.

etruscan
                          Participant

And there she is … [still not using an actual smiley face]. Good luck!

GardenNinja
                            Participant

BLACKFYRE LAP DRAGON TEST PAINT 1 BY GINA
                              BLACKFYRE LAP DRAGON TEST PAINT 1 BY GINA

GardenNinja
                              Participant

BRIGHTFYRE FLEDGLING DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA
                                BRIGHTFYRE FLEDGLING DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA

littleironhorse
                                Participant

Just gorgeous! I’m a major fan of warm colors!

Sadly, I’m a penniless fan…

Viewing 15 posts - 871 through 885 (of 1,010 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.