fbpx

2016 Ebay Auction Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone 2016 Ebay Auction Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 1,010 total)
  • Author
    Mercury Star
    Participant

Am I the only person who thinks “Mintaloosa” is not a good color for the baby unicorn? Judging by the photos, it’s OK on the mother but unattractive on the baby.

No, you aren’t, I pretty much agree. I don’t really like the color scheme on either unicorn though, personally.

Edit:

Time to go eat a homemade cookie and pout in a dark corner…

Lol, that comment, combined with the “Mintaloosa” conversation, reminds me that I have some chocolate with mint chip cookie dough that needs to be used.

Rylorien
      Participant

Time to go eat a homemade cookie and pout in a dark corner…

Lol, that comment, combined with the “Mintaloosa” conversation, reminds me that I have some chocolate with mint chip cookie dough that needs to be used.

Way to give me another reason to pout, Mercury! ๐Ÿ˜‰

I’ve never had mint chip cookies before but they sound like they’d be rather yummy.

Aggie83
        Participant

Here, Windstone (and Gina) – just take my credit card, okay. :jawdrop:

kila26
          Participant

I agree with you Etruscan. I like the mintaloosa on the mother and father unicorn but for some reason it does not look good on the baby.

MandBsMom
            Participant

I like the color scheme, I’m just not a uni sculpt fan. Except maybe the Grand Uni. That’s the only one I think I wouldn’t mind having.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Ela_Hara
              Participant

I would have liked the Mintaloosas better with more Chocolate Chip ‘spots’ ๐Ÿ˜‰

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Mercury Star
                Participant

I think that might be part of what throws the scheme off for me, not enough spots. Perhaps a bit of brown shading in areas of the body, as well, similar to a lightly pointed horse. I liked the “Chocolate Mint” dragons, so it could just be that.

Now that I am seeing the stallion, I have to say I think he wears it the best.

“MINTALOOSA” MALE UNICORN TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WINDSTONE-EDITIONS-MINTALOOSA-1-MALE-UNICORN-FANTASY-HORSE-STATUE-FIGURINE-/291678477558?hash=item43e9645cf6:g:BIkAAOSwL7VWtUk3

etruscan
                  Participant

I think that might be part of what throws the scheme off for me, not enough spots. Perhaps a bit of brown shading in areas of the body, as well, similar to a lightly pointed horse. I liked the “Chocolate Mint” dragons, so it could just be that.

Good point. I thought dark noses on the dragons looked strange but a dark muzzle, and maybe some “chocolate syrup” leg stripes, might be nice additions to the unicorns.

Aggie83
                    Participant

Oh, my – that oriental is absolutely incredible.

MandBsMom
                      Participant

Yes, he is! Laurie is doing a great job. Very nice!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Prezaurian
                        Participant

Yes, he is! Laurie is doing a great job. Very nice!

I third this. Beautiful job, and such an appropriate name!

Prezaurian
                          Participant

Oh my gosh, that male in Dreamscape…. Be still my heart. SO BEAUTIFUL! That bright aqua grabs all those cool colors and just pushes them to the next level. Dang, I can’t decide which of Gina’s paint schemes is my favorite. Every time I think I’ve decided a new one comes out and I have to reassess!

MandBsMom
                            Participant

Oh my gosh, that male in Dreamscape…. Be still my heart. SO BEAUTIFUL! That bright aqua grabs all those cool colors and just pushes them to the next level. Dang, I can’t decide which of Gina’s paint schemes is my favorite. Every time I think I’ve decided a new one comes out and I have to reassess!

I totally agree! He is awesome! Trying for him……

Heather
                              Participant

I totally agree! He is awesome! Trying for him……

Sooooo beautiful! Now what can I sell quickly to raise some funds…

Kim
                                Blocked

I agree. Dreamscape has some of my favourite colours! Very pretty! I would love a small dragon in the colour scheme!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 1,010 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.