fbpx

2015 Ebay Auction Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone 2015 Ebay Auction Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 1,036 through 1,050 (of 1,145 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

Agreed! I really love the black line that passes through the eye, dividing the bright blue from the bright white. I’d love to see markings like that incorporated into another (maybe more fantasy) color scheme! Overall, it just doesn’t quite work for me, but the face definitely does.

I think the Blue Jay coloring is quite striking on the Emperor. The black coloration on the snout going to white is very striking. He’s especially interesting when viewed from the front.

*looks* oooo!! very pretty!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Such an adorable this style…

Heather
      Participant

As someone with a Bachelor’s Degree in Entomology I am LOVING the butterfly inspired dragons like Monarch and Blue Morpho! Can we have a Spanish Moon Moth dragon or maybe a Sunset Moth dragon?????

Kim
        Blocked

Sunset moth dragons would be awesome!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bullsquid
          Participant

As someone with a Bachelor’s Degree in Entomology I am LOVING the butterfly inspired dragons like Monarch and Blue Morpho! Can we have a Spanish Moon Moth dragon or maybe a Sunset Moth dragon?????

Wow, those moths are gorgeous! I love earthy greens and browns, so a Spanish moon moth dragon would be a big hit with me.

Heather
            Participant

There is no end to the amazing possibilities of dragons based on butterflies and moths! On another note I just sent my payment finally for the Midnight Iceberg dragon and I am super excited to get it. My very first test paint dragon! I have watched plenty recently but never saw one I was willing to really fork over a lot of money for until that beauty.

Falcolf
              Participant

Congratulations, that one is a beauty hmcarr10! πŸ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Kim
                Blocked

I have a ‘Sunset moth’ phoenix painted by Grayfire Artz I believe. I really like the rainbow of colours!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Heather
                  Participant

I have a ‘Sunset moth’ phoenix painted by Grayfire Artz I believe. I really like the rainbow of colours!

Sounds beautiful! Post a picture when you get a chance!

etruscan
                    Participant

MONARCH BUTTERFLY #1 SPECTRAL DRAGON BY GINA
                       photo Monarch Butterfly - Test Paint 1 Spectral Dragon by Gina_zpsixeyl0ok.jpg

Guess who I won (to my surprise). Love the colors on this one – and finally getting a piece by Gina is even better. πŸ™‚

Natasha
                      Participant

Guess who I won (to my surprise). Love the colors on this one – and finally getting a piece by Gina is even better. πŸ™‚

Congrats!, Etruscan! He’s a real beauty!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                        ANY Red Eyed Unis
                        ANY Test Paint Bat
                        UNIS:
                        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                        Male- Snow Leopard TP
                        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                        Mother: Okapi
                        Gothic - Mahogany
                        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

GardenNinja
                        Participant

Hahahaha. I was bidding last minute on the Amber Glow Warrior going “Well, I SHOULDN’T spend the money this close to christmas, Annnnnnd he’s too big to display….BUT HE’S SO PRETTY!” When I didn’t hit high bidder status with my bid I was going “Well….maaaaaaaaaybe I can put another twenty five on him…even though I shouldn’t….” And he promptly jumped several hundred dollars over my high bid. Lol. I’m glad he went for a good price. He’s a real stunner. At least I don’t need to worry about where I’m going to keep him πŸ˜‰

I was one of those last second bidders, but I fell short too. *sigh* Such a gorgeous dragon. I really hope I manage to get one of Laurie’s checkered-type test paints.

Pssst. Hey, Laurie! How about an Amber Glow emperor dragon? πŸ˜‰

Bwah ha ha! Mine all mine!
                          I think doing an Amber Glow emperor is a GREAT idea. I don’t like the emperor sculpt, so I wouldn’t be tempted to bid yet another ridiculous amount on it!

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Natasha
                          Participant

Hahahaha. I was bidding last minute on the Amber Glow Warrior going “Well, I SHOULDN’T spend the money this close to christmas, Annnnnnd he’s too big to display….BUT HE’S SO PRETTY!” When I didn’t hit high bidder status with my bid I was going “Well….maaaaaaaaaybe I can put another twenty five on him…even though I shouldn’t….” And he promptly jumped several hundred dollars over my high bid. Lol. I’m glad he went for a good price. He’s a real stunner. At least I don’t need to worry about where I’m going to keep him πŸ˜‰

I was one of those last second bidders, but I fell short too. *sigh* Such a gorgeous dragon. I really hope I manage to get one of Laurie’s checkered-type test paints.

Pssst. Hey, Laurie! How about an Amber Glow emperor dragon? πŸ˜‰

Bwah ha ha! Mine all mine!
                            I think doing an Amber Glow emperor is a GREAT idea. I don’t like the emperor sculpt, so I wouldn’t be tempted to bid yet another ridiculous amount on it!

Ah, congrats! He’s a gorgeous fella. Have you ever seen the TV show Once Upon a Time? His coloring reminded me of Rumplestiltskin. I’m glad he went to a forum member!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                            ANY Red Eyed Unis
                            ANY Test Paint Bat
                            UNIS:
                            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                            Male- Snow Leopard TP
                            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                            Mother: Okapi
                            Gothic - Mahogany
                            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Blight
                            Participant

Congrats!

Heather
                              Participant

Congratulations! I had to try very hard to keep myself from bidding on this one.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,036 through 1,050 (of 1,145 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.