fbpx

2015 Ebay Auction Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone 2015 Ebay Auction Picture Thread

Viewing 5 posts - 1,141 through 1,145 (of 1,145 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

I love the rainbow colours it has but it has too much orange/rust colours for my tastes.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Prezaurian
      Participant

I’m not sure how I feel about this scheme. It’s VERY eye catching.

I’m in the same boat with you on this one.

It’s a gorgeous piece, no doubt! I can appreciate the skill it takes to utilize that many colors and get them to blend so beautifully. However, I don’t think I could ever own something _this_ flambuoyent. I would imagine that were I to purchase him and put him on my desk, my eyes would develop a twitch before long lol.

Personally I think I’d have loved to have seen the maroon/green/blue/purples atop a black or dark forest green underside rather than the orange/yellow mixture. But that’s just me. πŸ˜‰

πŸ™‚ I like the dark green idea best. And I agree, I absolutely admire the skill it takes to use a variety of colors successfully.

Judging from the bidding though, this guy is quite popular. Perhaps this color scheme will sing better for us on another sculpt? Sometimes that happens.

Rylorien
        Participant

I’m not sure how I feel about this scheme. It’s VERY eye catching.

I’m in the same boat with you on this one.

It’s a gorgeous piece, no doubt! I can appreciate the skill it takes to utilize that many colors and get them to blend so beautifully. However, I don’t think I could ever own something _this_ flambuoyent. I would imagine that were I to purchase him and put him on my desk, my eyes would develop a twitch before long lol.

Personally I think I’d have loved to have seen the maroon/green/blue/purples atop a black or dark forest green underside rather than the orange/yellow mixture. But that’s just me. πŸ˜‰

πŸ™‚ I like the dark green idea best. And I agree, I absolutely admire the skill it takes to use a variety of colors successfully.

Judging from the bidding though, this guy is quite popular. Perhaps this color scheme will sing better for us on another sculpt? Sometimes that happens.

Hmm…I suppose so. Smaller sculpts don’t truly give the artist enough room to get such a rich blend though. I think on something like a secret keeper, which is quite massive in comparison, it might allow for the color scheme to darken rather than lighten on the extremities (but Gina could choose to keep going lighter, for that matter). The other option might be on something wingless, such as a kirin, which would reduce the amount of vibrant yellow/oranges–and that’s something I could foresee really liking, too.

Rachel
          Participant

I’m not usually keen on the Emperor sculpt OR multiple bright colors on a single sculpt, but I like the panther chameleon a LOT! If I hadn’t just spent a chunk of change on Christmassy stuff, I would have tried hard to win him.

JynXx
            Participant

—- END THREAD —-

Click to view the 2016 eBay Auction Picture Thread

β†žβ†žβ‰ͺβˆ™ FOREVER SEEKING β€’β†Ÿβ€’

β€’ β–Ί By Patricia Smith β—„ β€’
              β˜™ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
              ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
              ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

β€’ β–Ί By Melody β—„ β€’
              β˜™ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
              β˜™ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
              β˜™ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

Viewing 5 posts - 1,141 through 1,145 (of 1,145 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.