fbpx

2015 Ebay Auction Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone 2015 Ebay Auction Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 871 through 885 (of 1,145 total)
  • Author
    JynXx
    Participant

BLACK RAINBOW #1 SPECTRAL DRAGON BY GINA
       photo Black Rainbow - Test Paint 1 Spectral Dragon by Gina_zpsfep1uhro.jpg

MOSS #1 FLEDGLING DRAGON BY GINA
       photo Moss - Test Paint 1 Fledgling Dragon by Gina_zpsgxh5ardg.jpg

β†žβ†žβ‰ͺβˆ™ FOREVER SEEKING β€’β†Ÿβ€’

β€’ β–Ί By Patricia Smith β—„ β€’
      β˜™ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
      ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
      ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

β€’ β–Ί By Melody β—„ β€’
      β˜™ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
      β˜™ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
      β˜™ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

JynXx
      Participant

Thank you everyone for the kind words!

The current moss guys were all painted the same day with the same colors so they should all fit cohesively together as a family πŸ˜€

Looking forward to seeing the entire family as they’re posted! They’re a gorgeous green…

Ela_Hara
        Participant

Thank you everyone for the kind words!

The current moss guys were all painted the same day with the same colors so they should all fit cohesively together as a family πŸ˜€

I’d LOVE IT if this became a Production color and I could get a Curlie in this Moss scheme! This IS My Favorite Green! πŸ˜€

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Pam

The male is also shaded with dark brown, same as the fledgling, but when I listed him I thought it was black. It looks darker on the male for some reason.

JynXx
            Participant

EARTHEN FEY #1 YOUNG DRAGON BY KALEIGH
               photo Earthen Fey - Test Paint 1 Young Dragon 1 by Kaleigh_zpsoa9w7rha.jpg

Kim
              Blocked

That is a cool dragon! I like the green eyes!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Prezaurian
                Participant

EARTHEN FEY #1 YOUNG DRAGON BY KALEIGH
                   photo Earthen Fey - Test Paint 1 Young Dragon 1 by Kaleigh_zpsoa9w7rha.jpg

This is a lovely piece. I really like the natural looking coloring with the splashes of fantasy coloring. Especially the eye catching turquoise spotting on the wing tips. Hm…I don’t have a young dragon sculpt yet. And this little guy is VERY appealing. So I’m jumping into the pool for him. πŸ˜‰

Angelika_Zen
                  Participant

Wow Gina! Your pieces are beautiful! i really like the little dots that some of your color schemes have πŸ™‚

Good choice of eyes for the Moss dragons too….I bet it was a toss up with many different eye colors. A Moss coiled mother with a golden egg would be very pretty….at least in my head it is πŸ˜‰

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Gina
                    Participant

Wow Gina! Your pieces are beautiful! i really like the little dots that some of your color schemes have πŸ™‚

Good choice of eyes for the Moss dragons too….I bet it was a toss up with many different eye colors. A Moss coiled mother with a golden egg would be very pretty….at least in my head it is πŸ˜‰

Thank you! Picking out eyes is both my favorite and least favorite part, it’s fun getting everyone’s opinions and trying all the eyes out ( I’ve yet to make any that fit the albino eyes, but they’re always fun to try out! ) Pam usually finds really fun colors, one of the upcoming eBay pieces has the most beautiful gems she had in a secret stash! I know Kaleigh was going back and forth on a couple, but I’m in love with her little fae with the green eyes, it’s so sweet!

pipsxlch
                      Participant

Just wow. I thought Moss was gorgeous (old green is by far my favorite production scheme), but that earthen fae is stunning! One of the very few paintjobs I’ve seen that would tempt me to replace my greens. Too bad- or maybe good thing- I can’t bid!

etruscan
                        Participant

The “Checkered Copper” emperor is lovely. He looks like a real creature.

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                          Participant

WOW, I 2nd that!!! He is STUNNING!!! :bigsmile:

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Heather
                            Participant

He really does! He looks like a snake. That amount of detail looks very complicated – probably never a production color possibility!

JynXx
                              Participant

CHECKERED COPPER #1 EMPEROR DRAGON BY LAURIE
                                 photo Checkered Copper - Test Paint 1 Emperor Dragon by Laurie_zps2cakbwyx.jpg

He really does! He looks like a snake. That amount of detail looks very complicated – probably never a production color possibility!

I agree!! He’s really a most stunning creature. VERY MUCH a one of a kind dragon!!

Prezaurian
                                Participant

I just wanted to say, Laurie that ‘Checkered Copper’ Emperor is just fantastic. He’s really quite an amazing paint job. Congratulations on him. He’s beautifully realistic. I’m normally not a fan of the Emperor sculpt, but you’ve really made him pop here!

Viewing 15 posts - 871 through 885 (of 1,145 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.