fbpx

2015 Ebay Auction Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone 2015 Ebay Auction Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 796 through 810 (of 1,145 total)
  • Author
    Adaneth
    Participant

I’m not a dragon collector…I’m not a dragon collector…I’m not a dragon collector… *twitch twitch* :love:

Boy that is a beautiful color! Always been partial to silver accents too…please don’t do the male coiled or I might be in trouble! :bigsmile:

twindragonsmum
      Participant

*Cough* Griffins! *Cough*

tdm ๐Ÿ™‚

tdm

MandBsMom
        Participant

*Cough* Griffins! *Cough*

tdm ๐Ÿ™‚

OMG! I would love to see this!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Scathach
          Participant

Hey guys! This is Gina, we’re all so glad you’ve been liking our eBay pieces and Melody has been so great letting us be so creative! Thanks to everyone for all the wonderful comments!

*runs back behind curtain*

Hi GinaP *waves*

I’m another fan of your “Water Sprite” theme. It’s a lovely, fresh colour and I hope I’ll be able to snag one. Congrats on your work and I hope we’ll see more here and on eBay.

Life is beautiful.

JynXx
            Participant

BLACK RAINBOW #1 RISING SPECTRAL DRAGON BY GINA
               photo Black Rainbow - Test Paint 1 Rising Spectral Dragon by Gina_zpsqmzirc1f.jpg

โ†žโ†žโ‰ชโˆ™ FOREVER SEEKING โ€ขโ†Ÿโ€ข

โ€ข โ–บ By Patricia Smith โ—„ โ€ข
              โ˜™ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
              โœพ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
              โœพ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

โ€ข โ–บ By Melody โ—„ โ€ข
              โ˜™ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
              โ˜™ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
              โ˜™ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

Betrluk1
              Participant

Not a fal of the spectrals, but i love the color scheme. wouldnt mind paying for some production pieces done like this.

Scathach
                Participant

BLACK RAINBOW #1 RISING SPECTRAL DRAGON BY GINA
                   photo Black Rainbow - Test Paint 1 Rising Spectral Dragon by Gina_zpsqmzirc1f.jpg

Wow! Nice twist on rainbow ๐Ÿ™‚

Life is beautiful.

Heather
                  Participant

I really wanted that mother Pegasus! So pretty!

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                    Participant

Not a fal of the spectrals, but i love the color scheme. wouldnt mind paying for some production pieces done like this.

I 2nd that Notion!!! :bigsmile: GREAT job Gina!!!

Can we even do that?? Make a Production Color from a production painter??? No offence Gina, I just don’t know if WS can do that or ever has done that or not.

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Gina
                      Participant

Hi GinaP *waves*

I’m another fan of your “Water Sprite” theme. It’s a lovely, fresh colour and I hope I’ll be able to snag one. Congrats on your work and I hope we’ll see more here and on eBay.

I really like the water sprites, it was the first color I did on the production pieces so I think it’ll always have a little piece of my heart ๐Ÿ˜‰ Hopefully down the way I’ll be able to finish the family (even if it never becomes a production color) Lap dragon water sprite I think would be my favorite, but they’re just so pretty that they’re usually my favorite dragon… besides fledglings (because I absolutely LOVE them) and coiled and spectral… but then they’re all amazing really. So many ideas to bring to life though it’s hard to choose what to do first!

— I believe that Secret Keepers are my favorite to paint, its a whole lotta dragon to wrangle

Gina
                        Participant

Can we even do that?? Make a Production Color from a production painter??? No offence Gina, I just don’t know if WS can do that or ever has done that or not.

lol, no offense taken! As some history I believe that Blue Morpho started out as a test paint by Brandi a long time ago (I believe, I’ve only been at windstone since Feb, so I’m still a newbie in some ways)

MandBsMom
                          Participant

Hi GinaP *waves*

I really like the water sprites, it was the first color I did on the production pieces so I think it’ll always have a little piece of my heart ๐Ÿ˜‰ Hopefully down the way I’ll be able to finish the family (even if it never becomes a production color) Lap dragon water sprite I think would be my favorite, but they’re just so pretty that they’re usually my favorite dragon… besides fledglings (because I absolutely LOVE them) and coiled and spectral… but then they’re all amazing really. So many ideas to bring to life though it’s hard to choose what to do first!

— I believe that Secret Keepers are my favorite to paint, its a whole lotta dragon to wrangle

You mean there will be a Lap in Water Sprite?! Be still my heart!!!!!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                            Participant

lol, no offense taken! As some history I believe that Blue Morpho started out as a test paint by Brandi a long time ago (I believe, I’ve only been at windstone since Feb, so I’m still a newbie in some ways)

Yes, yes.. it was Brandi who started that color…. I’m just excited to see what else you will be showing us soon!!! You have gotten our attention, so show us what you got!!! :bigsmile:

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Gina
                              Participant

Yes, yes.. it was Brandi who started that color…. I’m just excited to see what else you will be showing us soon!!! You have gotten our attention, so show us what you got!!! :bigsmile:

Ooooo the pressure’s on!

Mercury Star
                                Participant

I am loving Water Sprite as well, and wow does the Rising Spectral look awesome in Black Rainbow.

Viewing 15 posts - 796 through 810 (of 1,145 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.