fbpx

1/5/18 Fantasy Grab Bag Lady Cats Show Off Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 1/5/18 Fantasy Grab Bag Lady Cats Show Off Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 133 total)
  • Author
    Aggie83
    Participant

I passed on the kitties, but love seeing everybody’s.  Congrats, y’all – they are all so pretty.

Hannah
      Participant

Here is my little lovely!

I do really love her patterning and her colors, but I would be willing to look at others that may speak to me more if she’s one of your favorites.  Please don’t be offended if I don’t end up trading her, but I am certainly happy to see if your cat speaks to me, so please PM me!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Bodine
        Participant

Another great grab Hannah.Congrats!

The Tanglian forest has expanded it’s universe.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Prezaurian
          Participant

She’s lovely Hannah.  The color transitions are so smooth.  She looks like sunrise over a forested landscape.  🙂

StormDancer
            Participant

This is the one I recieved , courtesy of a very kind forum member.

I really loved her colors but she has been traded already.

Looking for:
              "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Zexious
              Participant

What a gorgeous lady, Storm!

I’m really smitten with all the little birds on everyone’s cats 🙂 I think they’re just the cutest thing!

Melody
                Keymaster

llama

tig3r06
                  Participant

Thank you Melody!

Ferlin1984
                    Participant

Hannah I love yours 😍 the colors and details! I also love the last three you got Pririevixen. So happy for you to get so many different gorgeous ones.

Kim
                      Blocked

I just got my pretty kitty today she was one I circled that was a favourite and I love the pastel colours and all the sparkles on her so I am really happy with her.  I was also hoping for a pink one though so would possibly trade for another top favourite or one with pink!  The ones I like are circled in my post on the first page of this thread and I also have a wanted ad up with a collage of my favourites.  I have another kitty coming tomorrow too and my mom is also waiting for hers that should be here by Fri. so will post those when they arrive.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Mary
                        Participant

Very pretty one, Kim.  She looks like a “litter mate” to mine.  Congrats

Hannah, beautiful GB.  The colors are awesome.

Zexious
                          Participant

Kim – What a beautiful tuxedo! She’s got such a sweet face 🙂

So, what was the ‘release number’ for this little grab bag?

etruscan
                            Participant

There are 79 of them.  Many recent grab bag batches have been 120 or more.

Kim
                              Blocked

Thank you!  My mom got hers in today and it’s a nice purple and red kitty.  It was hard to capture the colours and all the rainbow sparkles!  There are two little black kitties peeking out on the back.  We like it but were hoping for a pink or multi-coloured one so if you love this one and have one to trade, message me and we’ll take a look.

Kim
                                Blocked

This is the last kitty I bought from my friend.  Again it was hard to photograph but I love the colours and pattern and it has tons of rainbow sparkles!  It is kind of similar to my first one though so I would also look at trading it for another favourite of mine if you see the ones I like in my wanted ad or the first page of this thread.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 133 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.