fbpx

1/5/18 Fantasy Grab Bag Lady Cats Show Off Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 1/5/18 Fantasy Grab Bag Lady Cats Show Off Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 133 total)
  • Author
    PrairieVixen
    Participant

Oh Zelda, I love yours!  I adore the siamese points. 🙂  My soulmate kitty was a lilac point Siamese with similar points named Dusty.  What a lovely grab! <3

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

Kim
      Blocked

I agree I really like yours too Zelda.  I have 3 siamese kitties, a lilac and two lynx points.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Zelda
        Participant

Haven’t (yet!) had a Siamese cat in my life, but maybe someday! Their facial shading makes them look very dignified, and the ones with blue eyes are even more so. I hear they’re talkers too. My ‘mutt’ cat has enough Maine Coon in her to chirp and make all kinds of other funny vocalizations, and she isn’t shy about expecting me to know exactly what they all mean 🙂 Usually, it’s food related, haha.

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Zloy720
          Participant

Got mine a couple days ago.  I love her!

tig3r06
            Participant

Congrats zloy720 she’s a cutie!

Ferlin1984
              Participant

I like the light silver kitties with trees. And dark reddish one. I wonder where all the pink kitties ran too? Lots of dark ones.

tig3r06
                Participant

Is this a llama with the sitting kitty or another kitty?

Bodine
                  Participant

Llama!How cute! I love the punk bubble swirls

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Zexious
                    Participant

Tig – I’m not sure, but I love it xD!!

What gorgeous ladies, wow! ;O;

tig3r06
                      Participant

Thanks guys!  I had already posted pics of this one and couldn’t decide for sure if it was a Llama so I figured I’d post a closeup and ask for help 😊

Nightcrow
                        Participant

Oh, zloy, I love that kitty, too!

She’s exactly the colors I was wearing today; I love that color combo.  🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Suzanne-Marie
                          Participant

Tig3r06
                            Looks like a llama to me !!
                            Thats totally adorable !!
                            Still luving ur pink Ruffle Butt Sparkly Kitty as my top fav.!!
                            That one will be hard to move out of my fav. 1st place !! LOL !!
                            Big Llama Hugs !!

PrairieVixen
                            Participant

Oh My Goodness you guys!!  I just got the last of my sparkle kitties in!  One was an early birthday gift from a friend, another was one I purchased when the one-per-person limit was dropped, and one was a blind trade from another friend.  I am in LOVE with these sparkly lady cats!

Here is my first one <3 :

And a pretty spectral tagged along in the box with this stunning kitty!

PrairieVixen
                              Participant

Here is my second one…another insanely gorgeous one with so many details!

tig3r06
                                Participant

Congrats prairie!  I love the green blue one!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 133 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.