fbpx

1/5/18 Fantasy Grab Bag Lady Cats Show Off Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 1/5/18 Fantasy Grab Bag Lady Cats Show Off Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 133 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

Very Nice Kitties Everyone!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
      Participant

Thanks much and no worries.Weather turned nasty here again after a very nice week in high 60s.Roller Coastering weather this year.Be safe out there.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

tig3r06
        Participant

That’s a pretty one Bodine!  Congrats!

PrairieVixen
          Participant

Such pretty kitties!  Mine arrived today also!  Thanks so much to a friend who traded with me for them. 🙂  First is a lovely tuxedo kitty with a forested tree scene with some perching birds and a blue-eyed kitty on her rump.  She doesn’t speak to me as much as some of the others so she is up for trade.  (P.S. That little pink spot on her back is from my camera’s flash)

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

PrairieVixen
            Participant

And here’s my second one; I’m so happy I got one of the pretty reddish-purple ones! They were one of my favorites! I was really hopping one would pounce up to my door. 🙂  I love the leaping kitty and the coloration on her.  I’ll consider trade offers on her as well but there are only just a very few I’d consider trading her for.  I tend to like the kitties that are silver in body color the very best but I’d be happy to look at any because It’s so hard to tell from the class photo how pretty they truly are in person.  Some of my very favorites are the silver one with the school of fish on her, the silver one with the feathers just above her in the class photo, and the two silver kitties on the other class photo in the 3rd row, 4th and 5th in from the right.  Can’t wait to see more kitties as they come in! 🙂

Melody
              Keymaster

glitter kitty showing sparkles

The sparkles are reallyhard to show in a photo, here is one I took under a halogen light.  Having the photo be slightly out of focus makes them show up better!

Zexious
                Participant

Melody, your creativity never ceases to amaze me! These ladies are absolutely gorgeous! #ThatGlitterTho

Suzanne-Marie
                  Participant

@Natasha, hope you get a Sparkle Cat U luv !!

@bodine

.sorry for some reason I cannot see your photos; they didn’t load… Hope to see a pic of it.

@prairie vixen
                    Luv both of yours especially the red one !! You captured the glitter paint so well !!

@melody

What a pretty glitter photo !!

Good luck to everyone; luv seeing the photos !!

Natasha
                    Participant

Gorgeous reddish one, Prairie Vixen! I’m glad you’ll have a pretty little kitty coven for your new home!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                      ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                      Mother: Okapi
                      Gothic - Mahogany
                      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

PrairieVixen
                      Participant

Thank you Ladies! <3

tig3r06
                        Participant

They’re all so amazing so far!  Can’t wait to see mine. I just picked up one I was able to catch before delivery. The other 2 weily rascals I’m having to wait for delivery sometime by 8pm, must be extended delivery hours for winter. Ugh waiting at home all day for my grab bag addiction lol!

Betrluk1
                          Participant

Ok, My kity as well as Sean’s arrived today! Mine is the rainbow scaled one and his is the tree and crow motif. Mine will be up for trade and his will be for sale. I would love one of the redder versions but I am open to seeing what you get as we all know how different they can look. I posted a video on the facebook page to show them off a bit better.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Mika
                            Participant

Mine just arrived! From the class photos it’s in the first picture, second row, third from right.

http://windstoneeditions.com/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/1534399/qyzpn9wzft3pjntde0y92h4d6sc1lm21.jpg

It’s a bit difficult to tell from the lighting but the colors fade from silver to purple to blue.

She’s nice but feels very “middle of the road” to me. If she really speaks to you feel free to contact me with what piece you got. Otherwise I’ll be checking the classifieds to what other kitties are for trade.

Natasha
                              Participant

Super pretty, Betrluk1!

Well, I didn’t have to wait long to find a kitty I loved. My birthday is Monday and my mom surprised me with this little lady! She’s dark sparkle paint on the back, with lighter silver sparkle on her chest and face. She’s got gorgeous color shift paint and regular turquoise paint details, crows, and an adorable teal tail!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                ANY Test Paint Bat
                                UNIS:
                                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                                Mother: Okapi
                                Gothic - Mahogany
                                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Betrluk1
                                Participant

Oh wow what a special kitty for your special day Natasha!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 133 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.