fbpx

1/5/18 Fantasy Grab Bag Lady Cats Show Off Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 1/5/18 Fantasy Grab Bag Lady Cats Show Off Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 133 total)
  • Author
    PrairieVixen
    Participant

And my final one: I was really hoping for this one; it reminds me of a mandala stone!!

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

PrairieVixen
      Participant

Thanks so much Tig3r06! 🙂

Bodine
        Participant

Wow PV, AWESOME!!!CONGRATS,you got my 2nd.fave.Mandala is a good name

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Beth_M
          Participant

Here’s the one I got.  Love it.

Lady cat 1

lady cat 2

Lady cat 3

PrairieVixen
            Participant

Thanks Bodine!  I’m so happy with all mine.  Unfortunately I wasn’t able to participate in the last few GB’s so being able to get a couple of these pretty kitties in this GB batch really makes me happy.

Lovely silhouette Beth_M!  I love the observant kitty sitting between the roots of the two trees. 🙂

tig3r06
              Participant

I agree, love the perky little kitty Beth!

Zexious
                Participant

Beth – Wowee, what a gorgeous kitty! She looks like an autumn sunset :’)

Kim
                  Blocked

PrairieVixen, yours are all so pretty!  I love the pink and yellow one and the green one!  I am hoping to get the pink one like your green one similar designs!  Beth_M, yours is gorgeous too with the silhouettes and also close to one of my top favourites!  My kitty and my mom’s are in Canada now so should be here any day this week, hopefully soon!  My friend also has one on the way and I am excited to see what else show up here!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
                    Participant

That is a pretty kitty.I would never have guessed by the class photos that these would be so detailed and colorful.I am delightfully surprised.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

tempest618
                      Participant

Finally got my kitties! My pics don’t do them justice since I took them with my phone but they’re so pretty I couldn’t wait to share. I’ll take better pics when I get home today or tomorrow so I can put up trade ads. I am looking to trade the one on the left and the one in the middle for something that is blue/green or more colorful.

etruscan
                        Participant

Cute – all three have cats.  I especially like the little cats on your middle kitty.

Linda
                          Participant

Here is my kitty and she is so cute, she has blue, green, purple and a silver head. She has to blue eyes kitty on her butt.

Linda
                            Participant

The pictures really are not that good. Weather is bad here maybe snow later today.

Prezaurian
                              Participant

One of the Lady Cat Grab Bag 2018

Here’s the little girl I got. Very happy that I got one with a kitty silhouette. Not sure if the pics did her justice or not though. Her face, chest and paws are noticeably holographic sparkle. I had to be careful with picture angles, she’d start to turn silvery in the front if I wasn’t careful.

I might consider trading, but it would have to be for one with bold colors.

PrairieVixen
                                Participant

Wow….absolute beauties!  Such gorgeous detail! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 133 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.