fbpx

Zielo is on ebay

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Zielo is on ebay

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

Marzena

Mmloda
      Participant

Hey Everyone
        I have posted ZIELO on e bay and i have also uploaded some new pictures in the gallery. I have tried to fix him up the best i can, please let me know what you think.

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜€

Marzena

mmloda wrote:

Hey Everyone
        I have posted ZIELO on e bay and i have also uploaded some new pictures in the gallery. I have tried to fix him up the best i can, please let me know what you think.

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜€
        umm I don’t see it! Link?

Mmloda
        Participant

He is on ebay and i just posted him on here so it might take a little while since all the pics get approved first. If you go onto ebay, you can see him on there.

Thanks

Marzena

frozendragon
          Participant

I see it…and it looks a lot more finished now…

good job..

mmloda wrote:

He is on ebay and i just posted him on here so it might take a little while since all the pics get approved first. If you go onto ebay, you can see him on there.

Thanks
            Okay…so can I please have a link? I can’t find it…that is why I asked for one. I am not tring to be mean. Sorry.

frozendragon
            Participant

there it is..
              Thanks! I can’t figure out why it won’t show.
              I am still not fond of the glitter, but I am glad you worked on it further. It looks like an army gryphon!

frozendragon
              Participant

ebay is being goofy today…it didn’t show nam’s wolf for ever…

so..it’s there….then it’s gone…

May I make a suggestion? I would take pictures of the item and look at them carefully before listing it. I can still see white spots on the griffin. Also, I would stick with one color of green. I like the color around the eyes, so maybe use that green. Even the griffins with 2 or 3 colors look very nice. Anyway, that is my 2 cents. Good luck in selling it. ๐Ÿ˜€

Mmloda
                Participant

Thanks for the suggestion, I’ll try that with my next one, I actually also have another one on the go right now, he’s almost done. ๐Ÿ˜€

Marzena

NirvanaCat13
                  Participant

He looks much better than the last go around! Looks like you were able to smooth out the coloring so he doesn’t look so blotchy. You’re coming along, and I can’t wait to see the next one! (I also am not too fond of the glitter….) have you tried the irridescent powders or interference paints? If you’d like more substance to the paints to make them stand up a little more, there are mediums you can mix in, or just let them dry a little in your mixing dish. =P

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.