fbpx

Zeppard Poads(tm) available from our dealers

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Zeppard Poads(tm) available from our dealers

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

The new Zeppard Poads(tm) are our first unsigned production Poad(tm) available through our dealers. Right now we are not offering them from our own on-line store and we are trying to let our dealers know that they exist. If you contact a dealer in your area, please tell them about the Poads(tm) and advise them to give us a call! Here is a link to it in our store: https://www.windstoneeditions.com/shop/product.php?productid=367&cat=34&page=1 Eventually we will have them available in our store.

Susie
      Keymaster

Adaneth
        Participant

Those are neat! πŸ˜€ Thanks for the heads-up!

Skeeterdeee
          Participant

At first I thought they sold out and I missed them!! After a few minutes of cursing, I read the description. πŸ˜† I feel better now πŸ˜€
            I don’t have a local dealer πŸ˜₯

machineguts
            Participant

I will pass the word along to our nearest dealer! Thanks Susie!

Jasmine
              Participant

skeeterdeee wrote:

At first I thought they sold out and I missed them!! After a few minutes of cursing, I read the description. πŸ˜† I feel better now πŸ˜€

We have two wonderful dealers here, Em from Emerald’s Emporium (http://www.emeraldsemporium.com/) and Dave from Astral Castle (http://www.astralcastle.com/). They’re both great to deal with. Hope that helps. πŸ˜€

machineguts
                Participant

skeeterdeee wrote:

Don’t feel bad skeeterdeee, our nearest dealer is in Omaha. They are on eBay though, so whenever I’m not up north (which isn’t very often, usually in the spring during storm season LOL!) I check out their auctions. πŸ™‚

We had a few other Windstone dealers here in KC, but they either closed down or stopped carrying them during the last few years.

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

Oh WOW!!! They look AWESOME!!! Unfortunately, all out local dealers are gone now too. We used to have one in Raynham and another in our local mall. Even the one at Emerald Square in Attleborro( a mall like 45 minutes from me ) used to have that, but now they hardly EVER have any Windstone at all, if ANY in stock. It’s upsetting. πŸ™

Hopefully they will come into the store at some point. I LOVE the markings and the colors!

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Skeeterdeee
                    Participant

I forgot about Emerald!! Thanks, Jasmine. πŸ™‚ I’m glad they are going to be production, now I can wait til after the holiday to pick one up.

The store that started my addiction to Windstones closed right after I found it. πŸ™

machineguts
                      Participant

We used to have several Wicks ‘N’ Sticks here, I was so sad when they closed down in KC. There are a few malls that still have them from what I understand. Do they still carry Windstones?

I also remember us having at least one Tinder Box, and they sold Windstones as well.

Skeeterdeee
                        Participant

Every mall we have around here used to have a Nature’s Habitat store. They sold all kinds of fantasy critters, but they all either went out of business or stopped carrying much of anything anymore, especially Windstones.

Mmloda
                          Participant

WOW…I have to get one of those Poads….she is adorbale and she’ll look awsome with the rest of them… πŸ˜‰ Thanks Susie…. πŸ˜‰

Marzena

Lokie
                            Participant

It looks awesome! Is it painted with a stencil so they are all uniform?

PurpleTurtle
                              Participant

Lokie wrote:

It looks awesome! Is it painted with a stencil so they are all uniform?

Iwas wondering that to :scratch: . They are beautiful. But I don’t have any local dealers, so I have to wait until they show up in the store. Hopefully after Christmas. I’m tapped out for cash right now 😳 .

Jodi
                                Participant

Thanks, Jasmine! πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.