fbpx

Zappaloosa Pegasus?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Zappaloosa Pegasus?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Andrea
    Participant

Andrea
      Participant

I’m trying to tie my hoofer family together… I have Zonkey Grand Unicorn, hatching zorse, and appy baby unicorn.
        I think I need a Zapaloosa Mother Pegasus. πŸ˜€
        So if you have some spare time to whip up a couple… I could rest easier knowing my babies have a mother! πŸ˜†

Melody
        Keymaster

Phoenix wrote:

I’m trying to tie my hoofer family together… I have Zonkey Grand Unicorn, hatching zorse, and appy baby unicorn.
          So if you have some spare time to whip up a couple… I could rest easier knowing my babies have a mother! πŸ˜†

It would be my pleasure, soon as we get some castings. We aren’t casting the Pegasi right now, there was some issue with the stallion molds, and the hatchers have been a headache. Anything in an egg is a head basher πŸ™„

Melody
          Keymaster

Melody wrote:

Phoenix wrote:

It would be my pleasure, soon as we get some castings. We aren’t casting the Pegasi right now, there was some issue with the stallion molds, and the hatchers have been a headache. Anything in an egg is a head basher πŸ™„

I found a couple Pegasus mares, so I painted one like a zappaloosa.
            She is a tad on the “busy” side … yike.

Andrea
            Participant

YAY!!!! My Ebay finger is a twitching!
              Thank you Melody! You’re the best!

Andrea
              Participant

OMG!! She’s awesome!!!
                Now, just to win her…
                Thank you Melody!

WolfenMachine
                Participant

She is really beautiful! I *like* the mother pegasus, but I *LOVE* this Zappaloosa! Good luck Phoenix, I’ll be eating popcorn watching the show πŸ™‚

Andrea
                  Participant

LOL, I know. I’m the same way. I love this color! My only issue is that I’ll be coming out of surgery Friday, so will either have to put a huge bid up, or chance missing the end of the auction πŸ˜• Dunno.
                    I’d hate to put a 1K bid up and have someone put up 999.00 πŸ˜€

Pam

Or skip surgery. You can live another day without it, right? πŸ˜€

Andrea
                      Participant

LOL. Yeah. I thought about it… But I can’t. Deductible is paid this year and am running out of time! πŸ˜•
                        She WILL be coming home with me! I’ve got three orphan foals waiting for her! πŸ˜€

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

You could always ask someone you trust if they would bid for you Phoenix.

Andrea
                          Participant

Oh! I hadn’t thought of that… Thanks!

Andrea
                            Participant

If I could jump… I’d be jumping for joy!!!! I love this girl! Thank you so much Melody!!!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.