fbpx

you've GOT to be kidding….lol?

Home Forums Miscellany Community you've GOT to be kidding….lol?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Duld
    Participant

my day started like a good day, it’s “Theme week” at school, a habit breaker that is dearly needed in the mid-semester, My subject to teach is “character making for Manga and Comics”, well, it is one of my hobby’s so I waited anciously and did very well, most kids improved their proportion drawing alot, and if they had no problems with proportions they learnt about something else that was bugging them (drawing hands, eyes, etc.) so the day started off really good…

(beethovens 5) dom dom dom dommmmm

…I went to a massage, pampering, yay ๐Ÿ˜€ and it felt good, I was loving it, she was massaging the bottom of my feet when I felt a slight discomfort in mah lower back, ok, no problem, I am kinda used to that since I never take massage therapy until it’s too late, and this therapy has taken over 2 months, once a week and sometimes a fortnight between, and then the therapy session was over, I tried to stand up, but it took forever, ah the pain :shout: I nearly called her back in to help me stand up, but I made it, she was concerned and I felt miserable….

… I went to my son’s kindergarden to pick him up, barely got him in his shoes and jacket, painfully reached down to put his hat on and mittens (blizzard outside), couldn’t hold him so we had to slowly walk to the car as my 2.5yr old begged me to hold him to the car, I got him in the car and drove to my moms place where we had dinner, and when dinner was over I stood up took 5 steps and screamed out in pain, I could not move, they got me a chair, and there I was placed in a living room chair on the middle of the floor, and couldn’t move…

drama drama

my man came from work and picked me up, and made my little boy ready for bed, and I bent a little bit in agony to kiss my child good night, and what happened??? my little “darling” hit me really hard straight in the eye, ๐Ÿ˜ฅ he went to time out, appologized, got his teeth brushed, we hugged as a family and he went to bed, and my man back to work, and now I lie here with a remote control, and my laptop, and I can’t get up to take a leak ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

so this is a day that started out as one of my best days at teaching and turned into a tragic comedy

but seriously…..
      …. who sprains her back while getting a foot massage????

I do…….I do ๐Ÿ˜†

Duld
      Participant

twindragonsmum
        Participant

Oh, that’s awful :shout: !! Do you have anything that will help the muscles relax? Have you tried an ice pack or moist heat on your back? I’m so sorry! *sends ibuprofen and back rubs*

twindragonsmum

tdm

Adaneth
          Participant

Hope your back feels better soon! ๐Ÿ™ That’s no fun at all.

Duld
            Participant

thanx

well, my mom rubbed some “swell relieving lotion on the back, and a cooler pack, and the ibuprofen, and now I just wait for “TheMan” to come home to put a runner in the ceiling, so that he can heave me up and roll me to the bathroom ๐Ÿ˜‰

I kid you

twindragonsmum
              Participant

XD XD XD

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

tdm

dragonmedley
                Participant

Girl, you need to get your back checked. Methinks the foot massage was just coincidence. Personally, I use a chiropractor (took me a while to find a good one). I tend to screw up my neck/back while I’m sleeping, so don’t feel bad about the massage ๐Ÿ˜€

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Apparently I have arthritis in my neck (and I’m 21!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ) so don’t feel too bad about messing up your back during a massage…. my neck being in pain after one is commonplace. :shrug:

Laurie
                  Participant

I get the back/neck from sleeping and from the stress have been getting the headaches. ( thank god for my chiroprator. I asked if I could take him home with me last night to keep doing what he was doing) ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜‰

BDW
                    Participant

How’s your back today?

You know that there are point at the end of your foot that is related to every parts of your boby.
                      http://www.metacafe.com/watch/705659/foot_reflexology_massage/

Duld
                      Participant

haha ;D it’s a lot better, I can stand up by my self, but I can’t put socks on, and by the looks of it she was massaging my ears when IT happened
                        I am totally fine (as long as no one startles me)

and to the two with the chronic neck/back problems, I hope you guys will heal from them (sorrry I didnยดt mention it before, but my back has been ailing me for years, but this was the first time I was threatened with an ambulance, wanna tell “yo mama” jokes about backs??)

mah back hurt so bad! I canยดt remembah witch is painkillah and witch is skittles ๐Ÿ˜›

Maria
                        Participant

Those graphics are interesting, BDW. I didn’t realize just how well-connected our footsies are. ๐Ÿ˜€

BRoS wrote:

mah back hurt so bad! I canยดt remembah witch is painkillah and witch is skittles ๐Ÿ˜›

LOL – I try to avoid them myself, but I found myself laughing at this… -> is very bad at jokes and knows it, so won’t even try… ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Duld
                          Participant

well, I do try to avoid them myself, so this one was just for the laughs ๐Ÿ™‚

and usually when I tell a joke I either find that I hear crickets or that there is only one person laughing histerically, and that would be me

BDW
                            Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Those graphics are interesting, BDW. I didn’t realize just how well-connected our footsies are. ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks got them of some website for Foot Reflexology. Personally I think it works. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.