fbpx

Your Favorites! (Getting to know fellow members)

Home Forums Miscellany Community Your Favorites! (Getting to know fellow members)

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 127 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

Blackdesertwind wrote:

πŸ˜€ Hi guys!
      I was sitting here thinking about doing something nice for people when I realised that even though we chat on the forum, we don’t really know that much about other fellow members so when you want to do something for them it would be nice if you knew in advance a little about what they like.
      So I’m starting this thread with that intention in mind.

I answered this once before, but I’ve forgotten what I wrote, so these answers may be totally different.
      I love answering and reading questionnaires like this!

Your favorite colors (up to 5): green, blue, purple, deep red and veige.
      Veige is an imaginary color most people can’t see. I am told it is really pretty.

Your favourite animals (up to 5): oh please, I love them all! The animals that catch my attention on products are usually the unusual “niche market” things like guinea pigs, koi, nautilus, crayfish, and jellyfish.
      Your favorite mythical creatures(up to 5): Kirins, Lion kirins, centaurs, winged felines, uh, and everything else.

Favourite food (that can be mailed)(up to 5):chocolate, fancy coffee, nuts, pizza, everything else. No food left behind. We need a little pig icon.

Favourite flowers (up to 5):This means cut flowers? hmm, I don’t know.. Iris, daffodils, those little purple ones-I think they are called periwinkles?
      Garden flowers I love: daffodils, iris, clematis, tuberous begonias, and everything else.
      Favourite gift (up to 5):toys( plushies), nice plastic animals, minerals& fossils, found dead things, miniature stuff

Favourite collections (up to 5):skulls and bones, “gashapon” toys, Oberammergau ( and Black Forest) wood carvings, Breyer horses, Steiff

You might also want to look at the Collections? (Other than Windstone) thread:
      http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2598&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

We all know how long threads can get when we chat and make comments so I’m asking you to PLEASE just post your favourites and reserve comments on the subject in this other thread:
      http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8085

Thank you πŸ˜‰

PS: I forgot to add if you think of something else along the way please come back and edit your original post so we don’t have to go through all of them again.
      Thanks πŸ˜‰

Stephanie
      Participant

Your favourite colors (up to 5): Blue, Purple, Yellow, Orange, Dark Red

Your favourite animals (up to 5): Horse, Big Cats, Cats, Wolves, Birds of Prey

Your favourite mythical creatures(up to 5): Pegasus, Griffin, Dragon, Phoenix, Unicorn

Favourite food (that can be mailed)(up to 5): Soft candies and chocolate

Favourite flowers (up to 5): Roses, Orchids

Favourite gift (up to 5): Overly Cute Stuffed Animals

Favourite collections (up to 5): Windstones, Breyer horses, Rocks, Coins, Stuffed animals

Serenity wrote:

Your favourite colors (up to 5): Blue, Purple, Yellow, Orange, Dark Red

Your favourite animals (up to 5): Horse, Big Cats, Cats, Wolves, Birds of Prey

Your favourite mythical creatures(up to 5): Pegasus, Griffin, Dragon, Phoenix, Unicorn

Favourite food (that can be mailed)(up to 5): Soft candies and chocolate

Favourite flowers (up to 5): Roses, Orchids

Favourite gift (up to 5): Overly Cute Stuffed Animals

Favourite collections (up to 5): Windstones, Breyer horses, Rocks, Coins, Stuffed animals

Do you like stuffed animals that represent not-so-well-known species? Because I made myself a lot!

Lewis
        Participant

Your favourite colors (up to 5): Blue, dark blue, light blue, sage and navy blue.

Your favourite animals (up to 5): Dragon, cat, kangaroo, phoenix, and most recently I have acquired a fondness for poads ™

Your favourite mythical creatures(up to 5): hmmm well thats a tough one… as you can see above my idea of “mythical” is a bit off.

Favourite food (that can be mailed)(up to 5): send me any kind of food and I will love you forever, I am a starving college student, I’ll eat anything

Favourite flowers (up to 5): lavender, chamomile, rose, dandelions….or anything else that goes good in tea.

Favourite gift (up to 5): windstones… dragons of the ‘regal’ persuasion, gemstones, books, art supplies.

Favourite collections (up to 5): windstones, gemstones, book, wizard, shiny object (yes I actually do have a ‘shiny thing’ collection)

pegasus4240
          Participant

Your favourite colors (up to 5): Green, purple, I love bright color.

Your favourite animals (up to 5): Horses, deer, bears, frogs, and kitties.

Your favourite mythical creatures(up to 5): pegasus, dragons, unicorns, hobbits, and faeries.

Favourite food (that can be mailed)(up to 5): chocolate and gummie bears.

Favourite flowers (up to 5): Roses, sunflowers, carnations, gerber daisies and tulips.

Favourite gift (up to 5): Flowers, horse-stuff, hand-made stuff and books.

Favourite collections (up to 5): Horses, books, dragons, coins and crystal.

-Angie F.

-- Angie

Sarah
            Participant

Your favourite colors (up to 5):
              Blue
              Green
              Purple
              Gold
              Black

Your favourite animals (up to 5):
              Cats (Wild and domestic)
              Wolves
              Raptors (Eagles, Falcons, etc)
              Dinosaurs (predators, mainly)
              Horses

Your favourite mythical creatures(up to 5):
              Dragons
              Gryphons
              Phoenixes
              Werewolves
              Elves

Favourite food (that can be mailed)(up to 5):
              Chocolate
              Cookies
              Foreign candies (I really like Japanese stuff, like Pocky.)
              Basically, anything sweet. πŸ˜€

Favourite flowers (up to 5):
              Roses
              Irises
              Lilies
              Lilacs
              Any flowers, really.

Favourite gift (up to 5):
              Windstones (duh)
              Gift cards (Borders, Game Stop, etc)
              Anime/manga
              Video games
              DVDs (Movies)

Favourite collections (up to 5):
              Windstones ( πŸ˜› )
              Crystals/abnormal stones
              Swords
              Stuffed animals
              Seashells

Skeeterdeee
              Participant

Your favourite colors (up to 5): Black, silver, pink, and green

Your favourite animals (up to 5): Kitties, foxes, wolves, owls, and bats

Your favourite mythical creatures(up to 5): Anything with bat wings, werewolves, baby-faced dragons, and I have a new found fondness for kirins.

Favourite food (that can be mailed)(up to 5): mmmmmm…..food :yum:

Favourite flowers (up to 5): Blue roses

Favourite gift (up to 5): Windstones, definetely!

Favourite collections (up to 5): My Windstones, pins from Hard Rock Cafes around the world, and I have a massive collection of horror movie themed action figures and dolls :twisted:, books, and high-quality Halloween themed home decor

Your favourite colors (up to 5): Red, purple, blue, black and white

Your favourite animals (up to 5): lion, wolves, red eyed tree frog, geco,and flying fish

Your favourite mythical creatures(up to 5): KIRIN, dragons, faries, wisards and witches

Favourite food (that can be mailed)(up to 5): can”t chose

Favourite flowers (up to 5): snape dragons, moom flower, and roses

Favourite gift (up to 5): food πŸ˜€

Favourite collections (up to 5): kirin family and a collection of collections

Patricia
                Participant

Your favourite colors (up to 5): Purple, Dark Blue, Silver, Teal, Black

Your favourite animals (up to 5): Cats, Big Cats, Horses, Fox, Butterflies

Your favourite mythical creatures(up to 5): Flapcat, Dragon, Griffin, Flion, Unicorn

Favourite food (that can be mailed)(up to 5): Carmello bars, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Potato Chips, Pistachio, Honey Roasted peanuts.

Favourite flowers (up to 5): Passion Vine, Iris, Lily and Any Purple and Blue color flowers

Favourite gift (up to 5): Windstones, Cat cookie jar, Cat figurines, Drawings and paintings of cats, dragons, griffins Unicorns/Pegasus

Favourite collections (up to 5): Windstones, lenox Cats, Country Artist Cats , Geodes, Cyrstals

LuvsDragons
                  Participant

Your favourite colors (up to 5): Red, Black, Forest Green, Midnight Blue, White

Your favourite animals (up to 5): Draft/Work Horses, Kittens, Puppies, Moose, Mountain Lion

Your favourite mythical creatures(up to 5): DRAGON, Unicorn, Pegasus, Poadtm, Mermaid/men.

Favourite food (that can be mailed)(up to 5): M&Ms (especially mint!), Pistachios, Cashews, Anything Chocolate, Dried fruit.

Favourite flowers (up to 5): Roses (especially red), Iris, Wisteria, those deep red and black sunflowers, Snapdragons

Favourite gift (up to 5): Windstones, Krinkles, Jim shore, Glasswork, drawn/painted fantasy pictures

Favourite collections (up to 5): Windstone Dragons/Poads tm, Krinkles jeweled boxes, Jim shore figures, Christmas ornaments, Gemstones

πŸ˜€

ForestDragon
                    Participant

Your favorite colors (up to 5): All colors (I’m an artist!) it depends on my mood

Your favorite animals (up to 5): Why must I pick? πŸ™ Snakes, Lizards, Mammals, Birds, Insects (except for the parasitic kind)

Your favorite mythical creatures(up to 5): Dragons, unicorns, flying horses, hippocampus, Foo dogs

Favorite food (that can be mailed)(up to 5): Green & Black’s Organic chocolate (any organic or fair trade chocolate makes me happy), dried mango, cashews, good quality herbal tea, wafer cookies

Favorite flowers (up to 5): Anything that attracts wildlife, thistle, dandelions, cyclamens, African violets

Favorite gift (up to 5): Handmade sculptures (fantasy/animals/nature), art supplies (especially quality seed and cylinder beads), nature inspired jewelry, anything truly thoughtful πŸ™‚

Favorite collections (up to 5): Rocks and minerals, fossils, bones(skulls!), feathers, realistic and detailed handmade sculptures (especially pottery)

Hannah
                      Participant

Your favourite colors (up to 5): Blood Red, Black, Silver, Forest Green.. but I love them all πŸ™‚

Your favourite animals (up to 5): Horses, Anteaters, Dogs, any type of “big” cat

Your favourite mythical creatures(up to 5): Dragons (of course!), Hippogryphs, Monsters of all type (mostly the cute ones)

Favourite food (that can be mailed)(up to 5): Oh my gosh – this one’s easy – Freeze Dried Ice Cream (I remember it as “Space Ice Cream” from when I was little)

Favourite flowers (up to 5): Roses. I know it’s cliche, but it’s the scent that gets me. And for the same reason, Lilacs.

Favourite gift (up to 5): I love everything and anything homemade. Most gifts that I give are homemade, so I know firsthand all the love that goes into them.

Favourite collections (up to 5): I’m honestly new to all of this collecting stuff! Anything to do with dragons, and Windstones πŸ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Your favorite colors (up to 5): Black, Teal, Turquoise, and silver.

Your favorite animals (up to 5): Dogs, domestic rats, Japanese Koi, Corn Snakes, and all variations of Vulpes vulpes (Red Fox).

Your favorite mythical creatures(up to 5):
                        Dragons, Kirin, Werewolves, Kitsune and Sea Serpents. :snappy:

Favorite food (up to 5): Grilled Steak, BBQ pulled pork, sushi, Swedish Berries, and green tea ice cream.

Favorite flowers (up to 5): Blue Wisteria, water lilies, the “Peace” Hybrid Tea Rose, Lilacs, and Trilliums.

Favorite gift (up to 5):
                        Money? lol I like gift art too…

Favorite collections (up to 5): My plush toy collection, my Halo action figures, my Pokemon action figures, and my Windstones.

Nina
                        Participant

Your favourite colors (up to 5): purple, purple and more purple

Your favourite animals (up to 5): birds (exotic, domestic, and wild) tylacine, and dinosaurs

Your favourite mythical creatures(up to 5): dragons, griffins, foo beast, kirins, and Thai naga

Favourite food (that can be mailed)(up to 5): cookies, hot teas, umm veggies that can be mailed

Favourite flowers (up to 5): orchids, star gazer lilies, sterling roses, sunflowers

Favourite gift (up to 5): world of Warcraft stuff, dragon collectibles, Asian decor, owls, and griffin collectibles

Favourite collections (up to 5): my owls, all my dragons including windstone and pocket dragons, Thai nagas, and coins/money

Kelly
                          Participant

Your favourite colors (up to 5): Red, Black, Purple, Halloween colors

Your favourite animals (up to 5): Ravens/Crows, Horses, Wolves, Cats, I’m a big softy when it comes to animals.

Your favourite mythical creatures(up to 5): Dragons, Ki-rins, Fairies, Wizards, Vampires and other halloween type myths.

Favourite food (that can be mailed)(up to 5): Not sure what types of foods can be mailed I haven’t tried mailing any. Italian, all Asian food, Greek, Ice Cream or frozen Yogurt ahh.. all Sweets! :bigsmile:

Favourite flowers (up to 5): Irises, Sunflowers, Daisies, SnapDragons and Lilacs

Favourite gift (up to 5): Windstones, Raven statues, World of Warcraft, Silver Jewelry and Books.

Favourite collections (up to 5): Windstones and pyos, Raven/Crow collections, Halloween collection, Gemstones and my Movie Memoriblia.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 127 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.