fbpx

Your Favorites! (Getting to know fellow members)

Home Forums Miscellany Community Your Favorites! (Getting to know fellow members)

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 127 total)
  • Author

Your favourite colors (up to 5): Purple, Green, Pink, Blue, Black

Your favourite animals (up to 5): Horse, Dogs, Cats, Cows, Raptors

Your favourite mythical creatures(up to 5): Griffins, Dragons, Unicorns, Sphinx, Fairys

Favourite food (that can be mailed)(up to 5): Cookies, Brownies, White Chocolate

Favourite flowers (up to 5): Lotus, Sun flowers, Yellow Roses

Favourite gift (up to 5): Windstones, purses, anything griffin, anything Egyptian

Favourite collections (up to 5): Windstones, Breyer Horses, My ever expanding Griffin Collection, Anubis

Your favourite colors (up to 5): I don’t have a favorite color. It changes as the seasons/as my moods change

Your favourite animals (up to 5): horses, cats, birds, goats, I dunno what else

Your favourite mythical creatures(up to 5): Dragons(western and eastern), unicorns(western and eastern) and griffins last

Favourite food (that can be mailed)(up to 5): chocolate, toffee, and sweet tasting teas

Favourite flowers (up to 5): water lilies, Lily of the valley, and daffodils

Favourite gift (up to 5): ooak artwork, rocks/crystals, art supplies like prismacolors/paintbrushes/pencils/etc.

Favourite collections (up to 5): Windstones, rocks/crystals, dragons, and of course ooak(one of a kind) artwork by friends <3

www.nakaseart.com

Your favourite colors (up to 5): Purple, blue, emerald green, silver, black

Your favourite animals (up to 5): Horses, birds, cats, bunnies, hyenas.

Your favourite mythical creatures(up to 5): Dragons, pegasus, unicorns, griffins, hippocampus.

Favourite food (that can be mailed)(up to 5): Fruit pies, brownies, pasta, berries (especially blueberries), CHOCOLATES.

Favourite flowers (up to 5): Roses, hyacinth, violets, lilly-of-the-valley, tulips.

Favourite gift (up to 5): (want or already have?? I’ll go with already have) Windstone candle cat, young green dragon, various fantasy arts drawn for me, my Audubon mini elephant portfolio, and a whole bedroom set given to me by my brother’s friend when he moved out! XD

Favourite collections (up to 5): DUH WINDSTONES, various dragon sculptures, various pegasus/horse collections, dragon books, and postcard/card collections.

Sheesh. That was surprisingly hard…

Bodine
    Participant

Hi there :hi: my turn..mmmm….let’s see….
      favorite gift-diamonds 😀 and of course Windstones
      favorite food-anything chocolate
      favorite eye candy-Windstone Dragons
      favorite flower-jasmine
      favorite color-purples
      favorite animals-dogs
      favorite hobby-lead sketching and air-brush painting
      favorite pasttime-playing with my dogs
      favorite music-70s rock’n’roll
      favorite car-camaro
      favorite books-Dragonriders of Pern
      favorite movie-Lord of the Rings
      favorite sculpture by Ms.Melody-Autumn Leaf Old Warrior
      favorite artist-Melody Pena’
      this is me….. 😉
      😳 I rambled

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

What a nice idea! Thought I’d add my list too :).

Your favourite colors (up to 5): opalescent and iridescent colours, various blues, black

Your favourite animals (up to 5): wolves, horses, cats

Your favourite mythical creatures(up to 5): unicorn, pegasus, other spirit-type animals

Favourite food (that can be mailed)(up to 5): Necco wafers, herbal teas

Favourite flowers (up to 5): rose, wisteria, wolfsbane, primrose, sunflower

Favourite gift (up to 5): gemstones, art supplies, something handmade and meaningful – like a piece of custom, one of a kind art

Favourite collections (up to 5): gemstones, books, windstones, taxidermy items (bones, skulls, pelts)

Crimson Vision
      Participant

Thought I would add mine as well. 😀

Your favourite colors (up to 5): Red & black

Your favourite animals (up to 5): Pugs, Friesian Horses, anything with paws that smell like popcorn (try it!)

Your favourite mythical creatures(up to 5): Unicorn, Phoenix

Favourite food (that can be mailed)(up to 5): Sweedish fish candy (only the red ones!), cadbury chocolate, lobster (you can mail it!)

Favourite flowers (up to 5): Red roses, Fire & Ice Roses

Favourite gift (up to 5): Gift certificates to Lush, fabric stores, malls

Favourite collections (up to 5): Costumes, jewelry, Windstones

Xtharsa
        Participant

Your favourite colors (up to 5):Black red and white

Your favourite animals (up to 5): Lechies, Pixie frogs, and wolves

Your favourite mythical creatures(up to 5): dragons

Favourite food (that can be mailed)(up to 5): Funfetti cake, chili&rice

Favourite flowers (up to 5): hybiscus

Favourite gift (up to 5): Windstonesmoney

Favourite collections (up to 5)I only collect windstones and clothes

My colors (up to 5):

I love them all, BUT on a Windstone Dragon Old Warrior, the elusive Man-Genta! 😆

My favorite animals (up to 5):

Canines, Felines, Equines, humming birds, & bears

My favorite mythical creatures(up to 5):

Dragons, Unicorns, & Merlin…

My Favorite foods (that can be mailed)(up to 5):

Chocolate, Chocolate covered popcorn, & STEAK! (you can mail ORDER it!)

My Favorite flowers (up to 5):

Honeysuckle

My Favorite gifts (up to 5):

Windstone Dragons, diamonds, & Chocolate

My Favorite collections (up to 5):

My Indian Arrowhead Collection, and my Windstones

machineguts
          Participant

Your favourite colors (up to 5):
            All the Primaries. I LOVE bright colors!

Your favourite animals (up to 5):
            Mountain lions, cheetahs, Icelandic horses

Your favourite mythical creatures(up to 5):
            Dragons & Griffins

Favourite food (that can be mailed)(up to 5):
            NUTELLA, Lindor Chocolates, Choco Crossies

Favourite flowers (up to 5):
            Orchids

Favourite gift (up to 5):
            Windstones, anything Skywarn/Tornado related. I’m a storm chaser for NOAA! (Yes, I’m a certified dork. :D)

Favourite collections (up to 5):
            Windstones, Original art from my favorite artists (Pu-Sama, Nanya, and many more!), and Native American artifacts (part Cherokee)

Your favourite colors (up to 5):
            black, silver, blue, green, brown

Your favourite animals (up to 5):
            cats, foxes, dolphins

Your favourite mythical creatures(up to 5):
            griffins, winged cats, faeries (just put some wings on it and I’ll love it, lol)

Favourite food (that can be mailed)(up to 5):
            almonds, dark chocolate, anything VEGAN!

Favourite flowers (up to 5):
            jasmine

Favourite gift (up to 5):
            windstones, handmade stuff, books, original art

Favourite collections (up to 5):
            windstones, antique glass bottles, books (i’m working on my very own library!)

Rachel
            Participant

Never noticed this!

Your favourite colors (up to 5): Depends on what they’re associated with. I like to wear warm colors (reds and browns), but I also like black, yellow, green, and blue

Your favourite mythical creatures(up to 5): Dragons, Dragons, Dragons, Dragons, and um…dragons.

Your favourite animals (up to 5): Cats, fish (particularly wild-type bettas), raptors, horses, various extinct animals (what can I say, they fascinate me)

Favourite food (that can be mailed)(up to 5): Baked stuff! Especially chocolate baked stuff.

Favourite flowers (up to 5): Roses, lillies, lilacs, orchids

Favourite gift (up to 5): Spa certificate, money, hand-made things (especially from my nieces), Windstones

Favourite collections (up to 5): Windstones, books, shoes, clothes

Randi
              Participant

Your favourite colors (up to 5): Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Red

Your favourite animals (up to 5): White Tiger, Cheetah, African Grey Parrot, Wolves, Frogs

Your favourite mythical creatures(up to 5): I can’t pick just five…no way.

Favourite food (that can be mailed)(up to 5): Bangers and Mash, Cake, Mexican, Orient, Raspberries

Favourite flowers (up to 5): Daisies, Lilys, Poppies, Tulips, roses with more then one color in them.

Favourite gift (up to 5): My favorite gift was actually a handmade book of songs put together. Next my Kirin, my great grandmas and grandma’s sixteen birthday rings from England.

Favourite collections (up to 5): Windstone and Hardcover Books…which between them both being so heavy I had to cut down on one or the other…making moving not fun.

megamibabe16
                Participant

Your favourite colors (up to 5): PURPLE!! Blue, red, black
                  Your favourite animals (up to 5): Rabbits(born in the year of the rabbit), horses, dolphins, cats, dogs
                  Your favourite mythical creatures(up to 5): DRAGONS, PHOENIXES, PEGASI and UNICORNS!!!!
                  Favourite food (that can be mailed)(up to 5): Chocolate(milk not dark), gummy candies, Heath, Jolly Ranchers, butter scotch
                  Favourite flowers (up to 5): Gardenia, lilies, white lotus
                  Favourite gift (up to 5): Money, paintings/figurines from favorite artists, videogames, manga, anime
                  Favourite collections (up to 5): Manga, shoes, figurines from Andrew Bill and Windstones, paintings/figurines from Nene Thomas

jackid55
                  Participant

Your favourite colors (up to 5): Red, Black, Green, Blue, Silver

Your favourite animals (up to 5): Dogs, Cats, Siberian Tiger, African Lion, Badger

Your favourite mythical creatures(up to 5): Dragon

Favourite food (that can be mailed)(up to 5): Chocolate Chip Cookies, anything sweet!

Favourite flowers (up to 5): Stargazer Lilies, Birds of Paradise, Beallara Marfitch Orchid, Calico Gem Orchid, and Paphiopedilum Lawrenceanum Orchids

Favourite gift (up to 5): Flowers, Chocolate, Something someone has made (i.e. a sketch or painting), or a Card

Favourite collections (up to 5): Windstones, and Val Warner Paintings

Your favourite colors (up to 5): Bloodred, black and wooden green

Your favourite animals (up to 5): Cats (including big cats like tigers, lions etc) and monkeys (They`re so funny 😀 )

Your favourite mythical creatures(up to 5): Dragon and vampire

Favourite food (that can be mailed)(up to 5): Chocolate, coconutcookies and potatocrisps

Favourite flowers (up to 5): Dark red roses

Favourite gift (up to 5): Windstones, black gothic dragonfigurines in polyresin (don`t know if the series have a name… :scratch:) , jewellery, CDs and DVDs

Favourite collections (up to 5): Windstones, black gothic dragonfigurines in polyresin, CD- and DVD collection

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 127 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.