fbpx

Young Qi-Lin – Grab Bag Edition – Koi 2022 show off thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Young Qi-Lin – Grab Bag Edition – Koi 2022 show off thread

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    linda
    Participant

Well, my qi-lin was stolen. I was out of town when he was delivered, and instead of doing their job and putting the package in the package locker they just left it out for anyone to take.
      Thankfully Susie allowed me to purchase a second one. I’m still very upset about it. I’ve never had a package stolen, and of all the packages I’ve had delivered, only one was left out like this (and thankfully my friend that sent it was monitoring the tracking, otherwise I wouldn’t have ever realized it was delivered and it too would likely have been stolen)…
      Why couldn’t it have been something cheap and easily replaced that was stolen… also spending double the money for him isn’t great. But alas.

I haven’t seen any of my favorites posted so far, so hopefully I’ll get one I really like.

I’m so sorry to hear that!!!!! it awful when you have to worry constantly about deliveries. Really glad that Susie could get you another. She is a wonderful lady!!

Kujacker
      Participant

Hmm maybe it’s different here, but yes, they can deliver signature confirmation packages to the parcel locker with no one to sign for them. I purchase from Amazon Japan all the time, and they ship with signature confirmation standard. I’ve never signed for a package, they just put it in the locker. When you purchase from Japan (or the one Hong Kong place I buy from) and use FedEx express, they also require a signature. The one time they did not leave the package (either there wasn’t an available locker and/or the box was too big), it was sent back to their facility and I had to go sign get it in person (which… ugh. I sold my truck and without a vehicle that was a one way trip of an hour. So that was fun).
        In fact the very first time I got a book from Amazon Japan at my current apartment (DHL), I purposefully did not sign for it online cause I just wanted to see what happened. In the locker it went.
        This second qi-lin had signature confirmation and went into the locker. And no, the managers won’t sign for packages (that was in the lease agreement, actually).
        Now it is entirely possible that they’re undermining what they’re actually suppose to be doing… can’t rule that out. They’re not suppose to leave packages out to steal and yet.

But you’re right, I don’t have anything to lose by just filling out the form. Worst case is nothing happens and I’m where I currently am.

Kujacker
        Participant

Ah, it seems they don’t allow you to file a claim until at least 15 days have passed? Well you can file it but “it might be rejected”. Hmm. I submitted it anyway. However what kills me is they don’t let you explain anything. They’ll likely look and see that it was labeled a delivered and be done with it.

tig3r06
          Participant

Both of my trades came in 💚 I traded my dark qilin and a test paint kirin for these beauties, thank you so much to my trade buddies 🦋🌺
            I’m not completely unpacked from moving yet, but I will post an updated pic when I get all my koirins out.
            The white one has been shown, but I don’t think the red orange one has yet. Not sure of the numbers.

20220725_140816

Embrie
            Participant

I have the lovely koi qi-lin #155 up for sale or trade. The current offer is $675.

Things I’m most interested in for trades are in my signature. I’m also open to other GB/TPs (probably not hoofers/poads/cats).

[img]{https://i.imgur.com/lHIvdTB.jpeg}[/img]

[img]{https://i.imgur.com/G5tNlFE.jpeg}[/img]

[img]{https://i.imgur.com/DKjDNP5.jpeg}[/img]

[img]{https://imgur.com/SjYepoY.jpeg}[/img]

Looking for GBs: loaf dragon; dark red-colored sitting grey wolf; baby ki-rins; sitting ori; fantasy qi-lin #154

Kujacker
              Participant

Oh Tig3r, that red one was one I fancied… I thought he looked like he murdered someone :,D

tig3r06
                Participant

Oh Tig3r, that red one was one I fancied… I thought he looked like he murdered someone :,D

😆 he does or sunburned or Rylorien said he was hungry and stuffed his face in spaghetti sauce.

fatalbeauty
                  Participant

Embrie: your’s is beautiful! wowee!

4 things I'm looking for:
                    1. Mother Meerkat
                    2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                    3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                    4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Shiarah
                    Participant

Here’s 108! The first thing I thought when I took him out of the wrapping was that those markings look a little bit like butterfly wings. 😊

He’s pretty much a keeper, UNLESS someone wants to trade a bright rainbow fantasy qi-lin for him. That would be the only thing I’d give him up for.

Angelika_Zen
                      Participant

This is my GB Koi-Lin. These are adorable and I’m so sorry I missed the first batch. I really like this piece, but if she’s your favourite, hit me up. I might like to trade her. I would be open to looking at both batches, but I really like darker or more vibrant and colourful Q’s. This little guy is really cute tho 🙂

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

sherry10151982
                        Participant

This is my GB Koi-Lin. These are adorable and I’m so sorry I missed the first batch. I really like this piece, but if she’s your favourite, hit me up. I might like to trade her. I would be open to looking at both batches, but I really like darker or more vibrant and colourful Q’s. This little guy is really cute tho 🙂

That one is super cute and I love the back of him! It’s like a blue grey. So pretty!!

Nightcrow
                          Participant

😆 he does or sunburned or Rylorien said he was hungry and stuffed his face in spaghetti sauce.

Hahaha, I love it!

To me he looks like he tried to put ice on a sunburn. 😀

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

etruscan
                            Participant

Finally posting photos of this qi-lin. I think he is #77. He has green eyes and gold horns and hooves.

Note – he has been traded.

Qi-lin_Koi_side1_2_800wide

Qi-lin_Koi_side2_2_800wide

veryalive
                              Participant

Here’s one that’s late to the party- one of my dear friends had him hiding in their closet until my birthday! Really beautiful, I love all the silver scales and the black around the eyes!

0441B00C-5BD5-46B3-BAAE-3BE5974E3334

D805B3A8-FD6C-4720-A6B9-E365606F0387

267B3FCB-B4D7-419C-8C2F-5E6141CDFD93

Bodine
                                Participant

Here are my beauties.💞💞

20221031_065321

20221031_065334

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 76 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.