Young Qi-Lin – Grab Bag Edition – Koi 2022 show off thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Young Qi-Lin – Grab Bag Edition – Koi 2022 show off thread

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    fatalbeauty
    Participant

noticed a thread hadn’t been made here yet, I didn’t get one myself but please show us all your pretties!

QL1

4 things I'm looking for:
      1. Mother Meerkat
      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

tig3r06
      Participant

Got mine today! I’m not a fan of mostly black pieces though. I’m hoping to trade for a splotchy and/or more white one to go with my koi kirins. I’ve hearted 3 from the store pic, and I love the one Mandy got too, for examples of schemes I’m hoping for.

PCIMG_2022-07-08_16-00-48

PCIMG_2022-07-08_15-53-15

Screenshot_20220707-210558_Facebook

Mary
        Participant

Has a class photo been posted yet? I just received my email and am deciding on whether to chance going for one of the blues but it looks like only 2 maybe?

etruscan
          Participant

Has a class photo been posted yet? I just received my email and am deciding on whether to chance going for one of the blues but it looks like only 2 maybe?

This morning I checked Facebook and deviantArt and didn’t see a class photo.

I did see nine or ten qi-lins that had been posted on Facebook including a blue (or maybe grey) one not in the store photo.

DarkLadyPhoenix
            Participant

[img]{https://i.imgur.com/FhhsezH.jpg}[/img]
              Prefect baby for my little family!

Natasha
              Participant

Mine has arrived. It’s very well painted. But nothing that I like. Up for trade for a red-eyed koi. Not for sale.

CA5CAB46-0D27-41F2-A787-71FEE3D4511C

F4912A9A-1D65-4765-B14A-B665F9CF835B

1D29AA28-C56F-45AF-BF4E-F96D41132679

E9278CA6-6A42-4F6A-BB2D-14845274E733

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                ANY Test Paint Bat
                UNIS:
                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                Mother: Okapi
                Gothic - Mahogany
                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

linda
                Participant

Did not expect this guy so fast!!! Hes a blind trade from a wonderful lady!!! He really reminds me of a palomino Paint!!!……. Which I’ve owned a few in my past…lol like 3!!!
                  Even has the paint blue eyes!! Just beautiful!! May be up for trade for the right piece!

linda
                  Participant

Mine got here Saturday!!! Definitely wasn’t expecting this guy until Monday!!! Absolutely stunning and love love the shaded stripes and orange eyes!!!

Mary
                    Participant

This morning I checked Facebook and deviantArt and didn’t see a class photo.

I did see nine or ten qi-lins that had been posted on Facebook including a blue (or maybe grey) one not in the store photo.

Thanks, Etruscan. I took a chance & bought mine today. Was hoping that there were more than 2 blue ones and see some showing up on the thread. If anyone gets a blue qlin & seeking trade, PM me. Thx

Melody
                      Keymaster

I’ll post a class pic on Monday!

VS
                        Participant

Got this lovely silvery guy! Might accept trades of KS or test paint bantams or a rainbow qi lin but otherwise very happy to keep him!

Megan
                          Participant

Your little one is beautiful, VS! Might be my favorite of the batch.

veryalive
                            Participant

My lovely fella arrived today! Just a beautiful koi, I’m quite happy with him!

ED038952-AF7A-405D-90B7-460CA28B600D

2D17AAB6-2D91-4E2F-A193-0E49A95CA1CB

2762F849-1C85-4C02-847A-FD8FAB6F63F7

BigCatKeeper
                              Participant

Here is my little member of the school. Up for trade!

image0

image1

image3

image2

Stephanie
                                Participant

I absolutely love mine! He fits in beautifully with the rest of my kois!

IMG_1912

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 76 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.