fbpx

Young Grab Bag Poad 11/11 Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Young Grab Bag Poad 11/11 Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 215 total)
  • Author
    PurpleTurtle
    Participant

Finally got some pics of my Grab Bag baby Poad. I have mixed feelings about her. I absolutely love the busy, hand painted patterns on her and the dark markings on on her face. But I was hoping for a different, more colorful eye color to match her funky colors on her back.

Hannah
      Participant

arrrgh.. I’m really beginning to hate my poad.

Why do I have the worst luck when it comes to these? Everyone else has a gorgeous colorful poad and I get a monotone boring thing. Sigh.

I think this is the first time I’ve ever actually regretted getting a grab bag. I sacrificed a weekend of fun to get this guy and I hate even looking at him. I feel cheated.

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Puffpastryofdoom
        Participant

Awww… Hannah! You don’t like your poad? She may not be as colorful as some of the others, but she was (and still is!) one of my favorites! I think her markings are actually very beautiful! 🙂

yolanda
          Participant

Why do I have the worst luck when it comes to these? Everyone else has a gorgeous colorful poad and I get a monotone boring thing. Sigh.

I think this is the first time I’ve ever actually regretted getting a grab bag. I sacrificed a weekend of fun to get this guy and I hate even looking at him. I feel cheated.

Dont feel bad Hannah . I dont like mine either and this is my first grab bag anything.

Syn
            Participant

Koi’s is my favorite. I like the design, the colors, the sparklies, the eyeliner and even the eye color. I told her I would trade my car for him, but she didn’t seem interested. 😉

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Pam

Hannah, you got another one of my favs.

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Don’t feel bad Hannah. I hate mine too! I think the one purpleturtle got was one of my most favorites. Koi’s is absolutely beautiful as well. I just think mine looks like a black version of the Peach poad >_< I want to throw him!

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

littleironhorse
                  Participant

I’m really sorry to hear that Hannah. I think he’s gorgeous in his classic simplicity, plus I love silver.

No doubt you’d rather trade him, but if you can’t stand to look at thim anymore, I’m sure you’d have no trouble selling him…

briteblades
                    Participant

I want to throw him!

This made me lol.

littleironhorse
                      Participant

Don’t feel bad Hannah. I hate mine too! I think the one purpleturtle got was one of my most favorites. Koi’s is absolutely beautiful as well. I just think mine looks like a black version of the Peach poad >_< I want to throw him!

Don’t do that! LOL

Like I said to Hannah, even if you’d rather have traded him, I’m sure that you’d have no trouble selling him…

Adaneth
                        Participant

I love yours, Hannah. I hope you’re able to find a trade that makes you happy.

drag0nfeathers
                          Participant

Yea… I’m sure I could sell him, but I’d much rather find a trade

Got a busted Windstone?
                            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                            Siphlophis Male Dragon
                            Calypso Hatching Empress
                            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                            Tattoo Mother Kirin
                            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Zelda
                            Participant

Syn you got my other favorite! And puffpastryofdoom I really like yours too, such an elegant look with those metallic eyes to match the spots 🙂 Thanks everyone for posting pictures!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

fatalbeauty
                              Participant

doesn’t look like mine will get here until Friday, I hope all the awesome ones don’t pop out before then, this is my first poad so I would love to get an awesome….

edit: opp, supposed to get here tomorrow but still hoping for my awesomeness, I’m not saying what color I’m hoping for since I don’t want to jinx it….

4 things I'm looking for:
                                1. Mother Meerkat
                                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF, Brimstone would be awesome!
                                3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Skeeterdeee
                                Participant

I feel……..stuck. I have two options since it seems no one is willing to trade for a different pattern: 1. sell her and not have any GB poads even though I was SO excited for them or 2. keep her and have a little bird that won’t sing for me.

Has ANYONE been able to trade for one they like better????
                                  (please pardon my crankiness, I missed naptime today!)

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 215 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.