fbpx

You Know You are Addicted to Windstones When…….

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone You Know You are Addicted to Windstones When…….

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    Bob

You knwo you are adddicted to Windstones when you stay awake until Midnight refreshing e-bay every 2 mintues to see if you have bene out bid on that SPECIAL piece. IE SK OW Limited editions.

You know you are addicted to Windstones when you spend 3 times your mortgages in a month for 3 Windstones.

I’m victom of both of these issues

keschete
      Participant

You know you are addicted to Windstones when you find a hidden auction on ebay (after you have gone through every figurine and statue listing for like 3 hours) and you never mention it to even your closest friends…..

and then you win and act like Golem and say things like “My precious! My precious!”

hehehehehe……hay does that resemble a post from SPark?????

KoishiiKitty
        Participant

keschete wrote:

You know you are addicted to Windstones when you find a hidden auction on ebay (after you have gone through every figurine and statue listing for like 3 hours) and you never mention it to even your closest friends…..

and then you win and act like Golem and say things like “My precious! My precious!”

oh but those are the best ones!

or when you find one….and some one else finds the same one and you have a hidden bidwar!

keschete
          Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

keschete wrote:

oh but those are the best ones!

or when you find one….and some one else finds the same one and you have a hidden bidwar!

and your so called “friends” on the forum try to snipe you at like 10 seconds from the end of the bid…because they have been combing ebay too and never said anything either, because they all want the $5 old emperor…hehehehehe

Maria
            Participant

You know you’re addicted to Windstones when you swallow huge customs fees that increase with the retail prices – and you don’t slow down; you just buy bigger pieces. πŸ™„ πŸ˜†

Heather
              Participant

Romeodanny wrote:

Oh please don’t talk about moving. I think I’d have to start about two months ahead of moving, pack them up, put them in storage then move each and every one alone so that nothing gets broken. (That and I don’t have a car so that would be however many bus trips.) I have nightmares about moving. It took me all day to move in here and if I move out I think it’ll take a few days to a week.

Just don’t do what we did, which was to move stuff into the new house, and then leave it unoccupied for a month. Needless to say, we had a break-in. (It was such a dumb thing to do and I knew it! Gah! πŸ™ ) Fortunately the stuff we’d moved up wasn’t very tempting–no Windstones πŸ˜› –and the thieves got ticked and left before they’d done too much damage.

I can say nice things about the movers. They were very careful in packing and even the Windstones that don’t have their original boxes traveled safely. It’s just that moving gets one all bent out of shape and seeing disasters behind every tree . . . I hope it’s a good long while before you have to move, Romeodanny! (And sorry to bring up the M-word again! 😳 )

Anonymous

Am I addicted because I put up and babysit this forum night and day?

I don’t buy pieces left right and center.. while I would like to own some, I am able to prioritize necessary things in life.

NirvanaCat13
                  Participant

You know you’re addicted to Windstones when:

You take a trip to the factory to pick up 60 pounds worth of Windstones and end up making dinner for the creator and her family. :mrgreen:

You can get your sig other to become addicted and get all the other pieces that you were “going to wait on”.

You retain the title of Sniping Queen.

You know when you are addicted when your windstone is arriving the day you feel i’ll and don’t go to college…. (Not that i do that)
                    Oh and when you shout at the parcelman because he is shaking the box!!!!!!! πŸ‘Ώ

When you get over 1000 posts in three months yippee!!!!! πŸ˜† I love Windstones

Skigod377
                    Participant

You know you are addicted to Windstones when you pick one up and take it to the bedroom so you can curl up on the bed with it and pet it while you are reading… Ok.. I really almost did this yesterday.

You know you are addicted when you pay a dinner bill and say, “I could have bought a fledgling with that.”

You know you are addicted when you check your PO box 3 times in one day just to see if there is a Windstone there… even if you just ordered it yesterday and it probably has not even shipped yet.

You know you are addicted when you would rather pay for the new sculptures instead of rent. πŸ˜₯ See flea market. Sorry to be a bad influence. πŸ˜₯

Skigod377
                      Participant

Romeodanny wrote:

You know you are addicted when you would rather pay for the new sculptures instead of rent. πŸ˜₯ See flea market. Sorry to be a bad influence. πŸ˜₯

Aww… im sorry Romeo πŸ™

Participant

skigod377 wrote:

You know you are addicted when you pay a dinner bill and say, “I could have bought a fledgling with that.”

HA! HA! HA! Been there done that! πŸ˜†

You know when you’re addicted to Windstones when you talk to your Windstones and tell them that are cute and adorable.

Yes, I have been known to do this. πŸ˜• (I think it goes back to when I used to talk to my stuffed animals as a kid. Put a face on an inanimate object and I will identify with it – I really need a social life. πŸ™ )

Skigod377
                          Participant

You know you are addicted when you are reading this thread and nodding to more than half the posts..

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 79 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.