fbpx

YIPPIE!! I got my PYO swap today!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps YIPPIE!! I got my PYO swap today!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 750 total)
  • Author

😯 😯 πŸ˜€

It’s hard to type when your laughing so hard tears are running down your face!!! Yeah…Where are the others? Only one has been recieved so far? If I ever get Ski as a partner, I am sending it airmail and insured…seems to get there in about 3 months less time! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Kujacker
    Participant

DragonsCavern wrote:

fauxbird wrote:

i had a female cinamon silvermitt ferret that had 9 nipples πŸ˜›

I never FELT I needed to count my ferrets nipples!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

…I have a male ferret x3; Well, every single one for my animals in my whole lifetime have all been male. Will stay like that too πŸ™‚

…now why are we talking about nipples? xD! Lol @ Ryliecat’s “PYO Nipples”.

well no i dont have any preference to the sex or non sex of my pets,but whats so wrong with nipples ❓

Kujacker
      Participant

fauxbird wrote:

well no i dont have any preference to the sex or non sex of my pets,but whats so wrong with nipples ❓

I never said there was anything wrong with nipples o__o

Maria
        Participant

ryliecat wrote:

I will need to rename this thread to nipples and PYOs or maybe PYO nipples…

Don’t you dare. Folks will open to the first page and think my/your Kirin is missing something.

Kujacker
          Participant

πŸ˜†

Everyone has nipples. Even my male cat has nipples…I have only one female besides me in the house…She beats the rest of t he cats down whenever she isn’t in the mood to deal with them. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

ryliecat wrote:

I will need to rename this thread to nipples and PYOs or maybe PYO nipples…

Yet hilarious!…..ummmmMMmmm…NO! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
            Well, I hope my pyo is STILL on its way to its new home. I CANT STAND THE ANTCIPATION! ROFLMAO! πŸ˜† 😯 πŸ˜• πŸ‘Ώ

Going to go check usps…..cant stand this LOL 😯

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Everyone has nipples. Even my male cat has nipples…I have only one female besides me in the house…She beats the rest of t he cats down whenever she isn’t in the mood to deal with them. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

WHOA! I have the same situation too LOL! I have two boys and a girl whos half siamese and half calico, shes beautiful, BUT whenever the boys start fighting, here she comes running from another room hearing them, and pounces on them both and prances away LOL….and both the boys look at her like “OH NO …..YOU JUST DID NOT DO THAT” πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

dragonmedley
            Participant

DragonsCavern wrote:

Well, I hope my pyo is STILL on its way to its new home. I CANT STAND THE ANTCIPATION! ROFLMAO! πŸ˜† 😯 πŸ˜• πŸ‘Ώ

We need to get a transporter…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

dragonmedley wrote:

DragonsCavern wrote:

We need to get a transporter…

GOT that right LOL! That would make it SOOOO MUCH Easier! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜€

i think we should all install tracking devices πŸ˜†

Just went to track and confirm….my swapee should HAVE IT ANYDAY NOW!!!!! YAY!!!!!
              God I miss my swap PYO LMAO! πŸ˜₯ πŸ˜† I have to admit, it was my fave one I had done yet! 😯

fauxbird wrote:

i think we should all install tracking devices πŸ˜†

Isnt that what tracking numbers are for???? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† , I KNOW I KNOW, so we can have an EXACT whereabouts its at. That would be SOOOO cool!!! πŸ˜€

I was just bein’ a smartazz πŸ™„ 😯 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† sowwy 😳

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 750 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.