fbpx

YIPPIE!! I got my PYO swap today!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps YIPPIE!! I got my PYO swap today!

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 750 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

I can’t say for sure but judjing on the list I made last night it looks like this one is a little more random. For example this time Greater Basilisk painted for ryliecat but DragonsCavern painted for Greater Basilisk or bluepony78 painted for me but Keplilly painted for bluepony78.

I think the 1st one was like that, too. I just went back and looked at the thread, and Phoenix painted for Keplilly but GB painted for Phoenix. I guess me and Lokie swapping was just luck? I am glad, though, cuz I adore that ki rin I got. CMON PYOs! June is here!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Jennifer
      Keymaster

dragonmedley wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

LOL…no dragonmedley PM’d my person and last I heard they haven’t logged on…

The message is still in my outbox. πŸ™

Have you tried emailing her?

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

Jodi
        Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

I know how you felt Emerald. I had a hard time sending Sunny, but I thought he was my best piece so far…I knew Spark would give him a good home, but it is hard to let them go. But you know, I have shown him to everyone I could so far. “This is my swap I got. Isn’t he awesome?” Dave loves him too. My boss’s old lady didn’t know what to say. She said. “They come in purple and green?!” It was quite amusing. I think I scared her when I told her I got a crystal ball too. 😈 πŸ˜† 😈 πŸ˜†

I’m so glad you like him. πŸ˜€

dragonmedley
          Participant

Nambroth wrote:

dragonmedley wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

She didn’t put an email address in her profile πŸ™

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

dragonmedley
            Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

dragonmedley wrote:

Well, I have everyone on a Excel sheet and I’ve been marking off people who received theirs as we go.

That’s probably a lot better than the list I threw together real fast. I’m one that if I get curious I’ll go diggina dn when Kujacker asked for a list I went and made it because I wanted to know as well.

Just let me know when you want me to post the updated list πŸ™‚

dragonmedley
              Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Hey, just a question… when I signed up for the 1st swap, I thought it would be something like I paint for Frozen, Frozen paints for Star, Star paints for Lokie… like that, but I painted for Lokie and Lokie painted for me. Was it a trade? Or was that just cooincidence? How is this one? I painted for Siber, is Siber painting for me? Or did someone else get me? Just curious.

It was totally random. πŸ˜€ The only time I put a name back in the hat was if my daughter picked a person they had already painted for, or if they didn’t want to ship out-of-country.

Jennifer
                Keymaster

dragonmedley wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

dragonmedley wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

If you want to PM me with who it is, I can email them on Frozen’s behalf (er, if you want me to frozen).

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                  My art: featherdust.com

frozendragon
                  Participant

Nambroth wrote:

dragonmedley wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

dragonmedley wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

If you want to PM me with who it is, I can email them on Frozen’s behalf (er, if you want me to frozen).

that would work for me…I just want to make sure it got there…..

Starbreeze
                    Participant

I hope your missing swap piece is okay πŸ˜•

Maria
                      Participant

Me too. I really want to see it.

Lori
                        Participant

well i’m finding my painting way behind, but i have not forgotten about it. I promise to get done asap, and shipped out. seeing all the lovley pieces that people have gotten wow i don’t know mine will be up to standard, but makes me that much more determined to get it right. i had some injuries that have slowed me down, and a shaky right arm that causes my painting sessions to be shortened but i’m getting there everyone else who has done thiers and posted wow πŸ™‚

Maria
                          Participant

The only standard is to have fun, Whistful. I hope your injuries heal with no problems. πŸ˜‰

ya I’m with Whistful- I cant seem to run out of things to distract me from getting mine done.
                            I had to spend 10 days in the children’s hospital with my 7 yr old becaause she had a freak reaction to orange peels which led to a secondary staff infection in her hand. She ended up having to have surgery to remove quite a bit of muscle between the bones in her hand because of it. So now we are trying to get thru phys. therapy and it just takes SOOO much time. πŸ˜₯ shes such a trooper! I think its way harder on me than it is on HER.

OK! NOW I AM ANGRY!!!! I thought that NOBODY had posted, and that nobody else had gotten theirs…cause when ever there was a reply I would get an email! Now..I have to play CATCHUP!!! **GRRRR** Guys and gals, They are ALL GREAT!!!! I LOVE them all!!!

**STILL waiting on mine thou πŸ˜₯ **
                            ***still awaits anxiously*** 😯 πŸ˜€ πŸ˜†

ryliecat wrote:

ya I’m with Whistful- I cant seem to run out of things to distract me from getting mine done.
                            I had to spend 10 days in the children’s hospital with my 7 yr old becaause she had a freak reaction to orange peels which led to a secondary staff infection in her hand. She ended up having to have surgery to remove quite a bit of muscle between the bones in her hand because of it. So now we are trying to get thru phys. therapy and it just takes SOOO much time. πŸ˜₯ shes such a trooper! I think its way harder on me than it is on HER.

OMG sorry to hear that Rylie!!!! 😯 πŸ™

I hope she will be ok! πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 750 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.