fbpx

Yes I am alive!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Yes I am alive!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

Sorry I haven’t been around much. I am still in the land of the living, my job has had me working 60 hour weeks, until my doctor finally said no more, and got it reduced to 50 hour weeks, which is only a bit better, but at least I am functional at the end of the day. The last 4 months have been insane, and I just spent the last 2 months frantically pulling my wedding together. We were married on Oct. 16th, 2010. And yes, I will post some pictures, especially since the cake featured PYO Windstone Kirins! DragOnfeathers, your lovely kirin you painted for me a few years ago was perfect, so I used him and another that I repainted to match our colors.

So I have several pieces to complete, and then I may be available for repairs again, but first I would like to clear out everything that is here first, and perhaps work on a few of my own for a month or so. So perhaps around Feb, I might be ready to take more repairs.

Anyway, I would like to tell everyone who missed me, and all those who are friends with me on Facebook, thank you for keeping me in the loop on goings on here and I hope to be keeping up with things on my own from now on. Love you all and have missed all of you. *hugs*

Kyrin

Leigha
    Participant

Yay! Welcome back. Saw your pics on Facebook Congrats πŸ™‚

I wish I could pick up more hours at work >.< I'll take half your shift okay? lol

Jasmine
      Participant

Was wondering where you were at. But then, I totally know the craziness that is a wedding. And you looked gorgeous as I said on FB. πŸ˜€ And take care of yourself!! Don’t run yourself into the ground at work.

Glad you’re still alive… was wondering the other day what had happened to you! πŸ˜€

… though I don’t have you on FB….

Syn
        Participant

Kyrin wrote:

We were married on Oct. 16th, 2010. And yes, I will post some pictures, especially since the cake featured PYO Windstone Kirins!

Congratulations! And I am sure we would all love to see pictures of that cake. πŸ˜†

machineguts
          Participant

syn789 wrote:

Kyrin wrote:

We were married on Oct. 16th, 2010. And yes, I will post some pictures, especially since the cake featured PYO Windstone Kirins!

Congratulations! And I am sure we would all love to see pictures of that cake. πŸ˜†

I agree, I’d love to see that cake too! Glad to hear you’re doing well! πŸ™‚

Lokie
            Participant

Congrats!

Laurie
              Participant

Bout time. :spank: πŸ˜›

windstonefan
                Participant

Yea she is back! Congrats to you and the new hubby.
                  An of coarse how are my two Suns doing? If I get lucky here they will have mated
                  while visiting your house and had a baby! That would be cool! Blue,Silver and Gold Sun child.
                  Oh well, wish full thinking. Thanks again Kyrin for even attempting to fix them. You have my permission to show them off here if you want. The before and after πŸ˜‰ with Doctor Kyrin should be quite interesting.
                  I do miss my babies. With all the selling I am doing on eBay I may not have much left.
                  But would never had sold them anyway.That would be like selling my Dark Point O.W.
                  Never going to happen! But then I said that about my O.W.Red Lavernder Leaf that just got sold. Well I can’t take them with me when I go anyway but I was– going to try. Later Kyrin. I just dropped in to say Best Wishes with all my :hi: heart.

windstonefan

Tethra
                  Participant

I just wanted to say congratulations on your marriage! I hope all your dreams came true on that day! πŸ™‚

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.