fbpx

YEAH FOR ME!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone YEAH FOR ME!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Wow! $160? I don’t think I would pay that much for it. Really. I’m so happy, I’m going to pick up my curlies tomorrow. I’ll finally get to see the white and russet in person. I’m soo very excited. (I left for about an hour this morning, and missed them. 🙄 Just my luck.)

Bob

WOW $160 for such a small dragon is a lot!!

Dragon Master wrote:

WOW $160 for such a small dragon is a lot!!

Yeah. That’s kinda what I thought! But, she did make him sound very rare. I’m just happy that I talked to you guys here before *I* bid!!

Hubby just bought my new laptop last night ,and he said he might order me a “special scaled surprise” next week. YEAH!!

Bob

well keep us updated we LOVE surprises

so, you can call the office to see if they have some of the pieces that were sold as buy it now on ebay? really??? i have been waiting for ever for the curlies to come back to ebay!

(sorry, i am in a bit of a dissertation writing haze. so, if i mis-read anything in this topic, please forgive me)

Bob

You can try and call Karen and ask her about things. She is the BEST. I actually just talked to her and she did not even know what a MUSE was. I’m not sure if I will be able to get a picture of one it the office staff does not even know what they are

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.