fbpx

Wuff Stuff – Collars and prints and so on

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Wuff Stuff – Collars and prints and so on

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Rusti
    Participant

On Etsy

And here’s a preview:

I can do custom collars and so on, but not right this week. We’ve got a booth at the county fair and that’s one of those straight from work to home for a quick change of clothes to the fairgrounds. Good times!

Kalandra
      Participant

Hey Rusti

Can you place a name on a collar?
        and can you do this with a snap type collar?

Kalandra

Rusti
        Participant

Yes and yes.

I can even do adjustable (though I need to check my stock of hardware, I might have to grab plastic snap buckles and the slides). Names can be integrated into designs and so on, but you’d have to pay a little extra for design time.

Kiya
          Participant

Oh these are awesome!

Could you do a kitsune do you think? And in different colors? I have a Shiba Inu and that would be the most rocking collar ever for him!

Rusti
            Participant

Wow, a kitsune never even occurred to me! I’ll bet I could come up with something, though it would have to be on the one inch nylon at the very least, if not an inch and a half.

Development of the big designs like the tribal dragon take a little while (but I do love the end result) because I have to sketch it, vectorize it and then digitize the design for our embroidery machine.

(Oh, and I do sell off Etsy, if you don’t have an account there and don’t want to make one, just tell me what you’re wanting that’s in my shop and I can send you a paypal invoice)

Kiya
              Participant

I don’t mind paying through Etsy. 🙂 Let me know if you decide to do the kitsune. Otherwise, I’ll probably get a dragon at some point 🙂

Rusti
                Participant

I can give the kitsune a try. It might be a month or so before I get it designed and ready for stitching though.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.