fbpx

WTH is up will all these celebs kicking the bucket?

Home Forums Miscellany Community WTH is up will all these celebs kicking the bucket?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

I knew Farrah Fawcett was going to go soon but Michael Jackson and now Billy Mays?! WTH!

http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-national/20090628/US.Obit.Billy.Mays/

Laurie
      Participant

Kujacker
        Participant

Good ‘ol warcraft trade chat. Heard about it this morning. And here I just watched Pitchman the other night while trying to get to sleep.

Laurie
          Participant

Lol thats where I heard it first. I was like “oh lord not only do I have to hear Michael Jackson but now they are making stuff up with Billy Mays”. At least its not the same old Chuck Norris jokes all the time now.

Kujacker
            Participant

Chuck Norris >.< True, very true. I'm so sick of Chuck Norris "jokes". Although the Barrens still has a Chuck problem…
              I also heard about Michael on trade. I tend to be kinda “eh” when I hear about things like that in trade, so when I hear about them, I get on the internets and check myself. Sometimes it’s just crap :p

Skigod377
              Participant

Dont forget Ed McMahon. I was shocked when I heard about Michael Jackson. Besides being a little off his rocker, I dont believe he ever hurt anyone, esp not kids. I grew up listening to him. The freakin King of Pop. Dead. So hard to believe. πŸ™

I never believed Michael Jackson would live to old age though…not with all those plastic surguries, and all those narcotics he was taking…trust me, I think a lot more is going to come out when they get ahold of his doctor, and the autopsy results come out…I haven’t been following the news on him this weekend, so maybe they have located his “live-in doctor”, but like they said, usually when a super-star has one of those, he’s not his doctor, he’s his drug-dealer, and it seems he was getting daily injections of demerol. He has not looked like he was healthy in the last 15 years. But other than the fact that he was sooooooooo strange, he was the BEST in pop music ever, nobody like him, and I loved his music. πŸ˜€

And David Carradine

http://www.david-carradine.com/

Katherine
                Participant

Billy Mays died too. πŸ™

Angie
                  Participant

skigod377 wrote:

I was shocked when I heard about Michael Jackson. Besides being a little off his rocker, I dont believe he ever hurt anyone, esp not kids. I grew up listening to him. The freakin King of Pop. Dead. So hard to believe. πŸ™

I agree. I’ve been listening to his albums a lot lately…I just can’t believe he’s gone πŸ™

It’s been a bad month..

purpledragonclaw
                    Participant

Billy Mays suffered a head injury, too. It reminded me of Natasha Richardson.

darjeb
                      Participant

You can add Gale Storm to that list also. Many of you are to young to have known about her. She had the staring role in “My Little Margie” beginning in 1952 till about 1960. It was a comedy show on the lines of “I love Lucy”. She passed away Saturday. She was 87 years old.

Bob

I have no idea who Gale Storm was but I know Gale Gordon!!
                          Speaking of I Love Lucy!

purpledragonclaw
                          Participant

Who is Gale Gordon?

And I was wrong, some investigation showed Billy Mays had heart problems, so it wasn’t the bump to the head that killed him.

twindragonsmum
                            Participant

Gale Gordon played Theodore J. Mooney, Lucy’s boss, on “The Lucy Show”. He played opposite of Lucille Ball and was terribly funny πŸ™‚

twindragonsmum 8)

tdm

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.