fbpx

WTB or (trade if I can get in on the small batch) GRAB BAG BABY UNI

Home Forums Administration Flea Market WTB or (trade if I can get in on the small batch) GRAB BAG BABY UNI

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    fatalbeauty
    Participant

Photobucket

looking for the one in the yellow circle…

willing to buy or perhaps trade if I can get in on the smaller batch that didn’t come out yet….

4 things I'm looking for:
      1. Mother Meerkat
      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
      3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

fatalbeauty
      Participant

just giving this a little push since it’s almost to the second page and I know people are starting to get them….and I added an edit to the second post….

1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

fatalbeauty
        Participant

the WHITE circle is the new favorite and MOST wanted…the reds are wanted as well but I’m on the fence on them….white circle is the super wanted!
          Photobucket

the first post picture was deleted since I can’t seem to edit the first post so this post is now the good post…

1. Mother Meerkat

fatalbeauty
          Participant

updated the second post since one of the ones I used to have on there went to someone who wanted to keep him…..still wanting the white circled one!

1. Mother Meerkat

Jennifer
            Keymaster

Please see this topic to post Grab Bag unicorn buy/sell ads! Thank you!! ๐Ÿ™‚

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forum/big-grab-bag-unicorn-selling-buying-and-trading-thread

This thread is locked so that no new posts are made– the original author is not in trouble. I am just trying to keep things a bit more organized and less troublesome for our other buyer/seller/traders! ๐Ÿ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
              My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.