fbpx

Wtb art?

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Wtb art?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Tinks
    Participant

I need some art. Any type! i kno people here do amazing work! I would love some paintings or sketches. If you have anything for sale pls Pm me with pics!

Tinks
      Participant

KoishiiKitty
        Participant

It might help to know what type art, if there is a specific type, you are wanting, and what price range you are looking at.

exactly, koiishi. i mean… i have lots of stuff, but i could definitely do commissions as well.

Tinks
          Participant

I’m open for almost anything! I’m looking for a few items. For price i’m not looking to spend a crazy amount on just one item but for a few i wouldn’t mind spending up to $500. I love fantasy and wildlife. Also looking for alil gift for a friend. So anything related to bears for that one.

pipsxlch
            Participant

Koishii and Daydreamer here, I know Machinegutz does amazing stuff also, think Frozendragon does, Rusti(?), there’s lots of talent here and you’re sure to find some beautiful stuff! It probably help the artist to match themselves with you if they knew exactly what type of stuff you were looking for- style and media (there’s great sculptors besides Ms. Melody also!) πŸ™‚

Purplecat
              Participant

You can always check around my website as well to see if what you’re looking for is there. πŸ™‚

http://www.purplecatcreatives.com

There is definately alot of talent around here on the forum, I hope you find what you’re looking for!

Rusti
                Participant

pipsxlch wrote:

Koishii and Daydreamer here, I know Machinegutz does amazing stuff also, think Frozendragon does, Rusti(?), there’s lots of talent here and you’re sure to find some beautiful stuff! It probably help the artist to match themselves with you if they knew exactly what type of stuff you were looking for- style and media (there’s great sculptors besides Ms. Melody also!) πŸ™‚

Yup! As a matter of fact, I have a couple of unicorn pictures that need homes.

See: Moondance as an example.

But yes, plenty of folks here on this forum to pick from!

Anna
                  Participant

purplecat wrote:

You can always check around my website as well to see if what you’re looking for is there. πŸ™‚

There is definately alot of talent around here on the forum, I hope you find what you’re looking for!

Just wanted to say I looked at your site and I absolutely love your Cloudfish! πŸ˜€ I’d buy one if I didn’t just spend all my money on Windstones. 😳 Maybe sometime in the future…

Laurie
                    Participant

Jennifer Miller does great stuff too. πŸ˜‰

http://featherdust.critter.net/

purplecat wrote:

Saw your artz and had to say I LOVE!!! πŸ˜€

I’m not an extremely good artist, but if you give me some ideas I will be more than happy to try to make something! πŸ™‚

Purplecat
                      Participant

aw, thank you very much! I certainly enjoy creating things. πŸ™‚

Jennifer
                        Keymaster

As mentioned above, I do sell fantasy and wildlife art.

May I also suggest, if you are shopping for wildlife art: http://www.natureartists.com/

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                          My art: featherdust.com

Tinks
                          Participant

Thanks everyone for all the help! My goal is to get a little of everything. So i am trying to buy from a small handful of people. I would do more commissions but i have no clue really what i’m looking for. I’m still looking for a few smaller items that are already finished. If i missed a Pm or slow with getting back to someone i am sorry and doing my best to answer everyone. I thank everyone for all the help and really do love everyone’s work! While looking at links people have sent me i am in love with Ellen June work. Anyone kno a good place to buy her work or is selling any?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.