fbpx

WStones for Sale

Home Forums Administration Flea Market WStones for Sale

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Purplecat
    Participant

Purplecat
      Participant

Visiting briefly to sell some of my collection, as I’m still in the constant battle for space! I’ll try to post some pics of these guys, and all of them are in really good condition, though I wouldnt go so far as to say “mint”…since I may have overlooked something on them. I’m putting them up for offers, though usually I’ll just let the first person to contact me have them, but in case there’s multiple people interested in a piece.

White Male Dragon (start @ $200)

Really really dark Ruby Fledgling (black cherryish color almost) (start @ $160)

Brown crouching griffin chick ($50)

Large Birmann Flapcat (start @ $350)

If you’re interested in any of these guys, you can pm….but messages will reach me faster at purpletabby@gmail.com

Thanks! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

KoishiiKitty
        Participant

i’ve seen that ruby fledge, it definately is one of the much darker versions. very lovely!

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Mine is like that too. They’re really pretty. I rememberseeing some nice photos you took too a while back.

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Hi! I’m a first time buyer! I tried to e-mail you but it kept returning it to me. I’m interested in your ruby fledgeling. Please send pics! Bye bye!

Starbreeze
            Participant

laura wrote:

Hi! I’m a first time buyer! I tried to e-mail you but it kept returning it to me. I’m interested in your ruby fledgeling. Please send pics! Bye bye!

Did you try to email PC or PM (private message) her? PM works best when trying to contact forum members. Do you see the little white box on the left, under Purplecats original post that say “PM”? If you click on that box, it will open the private message window for you and you can send her a message. πŸ˜‰

Purplecat
              Participant

laura wrote:

I’ll try to have pics up soon! I’ll send you a pm.

Thank you so much! : πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ 😳 Tee-hee!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.