fbpx

WSC's Step by Step PYO process for TDM!!! (ON HOLD)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone WSC's Step by Step PYO process for TDM!!! (ON HOLD)

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author

Ok, all..I kinda ran into a SNAFU last Sunday. Upon waking at 930 am, I proceeded to fall down all but 3 of the 11 steps leading downstairs from my bedroom. Lucky me, I managed not to pee myself, since that was the reason for my hurry in the first place. ๐Ÿ˜ณ I managed not to break anything, but my rump is very sore. I have tried a few times to sit and paint, but I get about an hour in, and I have to move, or lay over and take the weight off. The majority of my time, I have either been on the couch or on the pc, leaning way to the left. LOL
    So, Glen is back in school, and I have time to sit, away from everyone, but a sore butt keeps me from sitting long, so bare with me, I am painting, it’s just not enough at a time to actually post pics of right now. I will get some up sometime in the near future though!
    Sorry for the hold up. ๐Ÿ™

PurpleTurtle
    Participant

Oh noes! Sorry that happened to ya WSC ๐Ÿ™ . I’m glad you didn’t get more seriously hurt, though. That can easily happen falling down a flight of stairs. Hope you feel better soon.

twindragonsmum
      Participant

Falling down stairs is really scary! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Hope you feel better soon! I can be patient awhile longer :yes: *gentle hugs so they don’t hurt*

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ™‚

tdm

Bodine
        Participant

OUCH!!So sorry sweetie,dang.I am so very thankful all you got was a sore rump,more or less.Big,soft hugs bless your heart. ๐Ÿ™‚

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Anonymous

eeghads!!!! I’ve been thinking about you lately, and there you are!

So sorry to hear you’ve had a fall but good to know you didn’t end up worse off than an uncomfortable be-hind!! We are getting to the age of MUST BE CAREFUL just walking anymore :/

I hurt my back helping my sister haul out her old couch last Tuesday and like you, I can lean one way to do certain things, without being in pain!!

Heal yourself, take care of yourself, and drink less fluids before bed ๐Ÿ˜ก ::runs n hides::

Welcome back WSC! ๐Ÿ™‚

LadyFirebird
            Participant

Talk about a pain in the a**! [runs and hides] I’m glad you didn’t break anything WC but what a bummer you can’t sit for too long! Hope you feel better soon–would certainly hate to lose you! ๐Ÿ™‚

Oh I’m not going anywhere, well not far anyways! Not for a while…But maybe one day. LOL Years down the road that is… ๐Ÿ˜†

Anonymous

Hmmmmmmmm

Hello

::taps screen:::

Hello, hello…….hello…………hellooooo

Anyone home?

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.