fbpx

Wow..the warrior!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Wow..the warrior!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 78 total)
  • Author

Is HUGE! They only were made in one size right? I went to a store in williamsburg that had windstones and they had the peacock old warrior *who I MUST have, but was way overpriced. *wanted 225 for him.
    They did have a rainbow and peacock emperor and some rubies and a grand unicorn.
    Anyway I thought he was about the size of a hardback book…but he is like the size of a CAT! I must have one now!
    Goes off to sell ponies to buy one on Astral.

SPark
    Participant

He he he. Yeah, the Old Warrior is gigantic!

(I just want to see a Secret Keeper in person It’s as big around at the base as the old warrior, but it’s sitting up!)

Skigod377
      Participant

Yeah. The OW is my favorite pose, I believe.

Melody said the old warrior was started as the empress, so it was the same size as the emperor only curled up.

Sell ponies, whippetluv? Are you a fellow Painted Ponies collector as well?

*sigh* I collect too many things and have too little space. ๐Ÿ™‚

pheonixx wrote:

Sell ponies, whippetluv? Are you a fellow Painted Ponies collector as well?

*sigh* I collect too many things and have too little space. ๐Ÿ™‚

NO WORSE! I am a “My Little Pony” collector. I have had about 900 ponies at the hight of my collection. I have 300/400 now, but need to get down to about 100 of my faves. I have a Ton for sale in order to get my warrior! I really really hope I can sell enough of my rare ones!

Which store???? Please??
        I MUST add it to a list I have that sells windstones so I can call and find out if they have more when I have some spending money!

Williamsburg isn’t too far from VA Beach. ๐Ÿ˜€

I’m rather wondering how big he’s going to be if he’s going to be $750 US(?) Wondering if that’s worth it…

Arlla
        Participant

Whippet – how much was that rainbow emp????? ๐Ÿ˜€

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
          -J R R Tolkien

lamortefille
          Participant

whippetluv wrote:

Is HUGE!
            Anyway I thought he was about the size of a hardback book…but he is like the size of a CAT!.

I hope a small cat – not like my 20 pounder! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Jennifer
            Keymaster

LyoMoonheart wrote:

I’m rather wondering how big he’s going to be if he’s going to be $750 US(?) Wondering if that’s worth it…

How big who is? How’d you get that price? o.o

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
              My art: featherdust.com

Skigod377
              Participant

I think they are referring to the empress? Maybe the secret keeper?

Arlla wrote:

Whippet – how much was that rainbow emp????? ๐Ÿ˜€

I didn’t ask really…but they had two of the rainbow Emp.

Algy

Quote:

Which store???? Please??
                I MUST add it to a list I have that sells windstones so I can call and find out if they have more when I have some spending money!
                Williamsburg isn’t too far from VA Beach. ๐Ÿ˜€

Um it was at the Pottery Factory. I can’t recall the name of it really..but it was in one of the first buildings there.
                They had all the current releases. Mermaids, rubies, rainbow mother and emp, grand unicorn, rabbies, bookends, gargoiles and more.
                I may end up going to get the old warrior though…so don’t buy it! ha!

SilverDragon
                Participant

I recently bought the peacock old warrior for $197. Hehe, yay I should get him tomorrow. I can’t wait! I’ve been wanting him for a while. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Author of โ€œMoonlight Walkersโ€ book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
                  Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 78 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.