fbpx

Wow….stunning PYO unicorns UPDATE PICS ADDED!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Wow….stunning PYO unicorns UPDATE PICS ADDED!

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Well, yea I knew that. I said before I didn’t think she painted them, but I do recommended her as an ebay seller. She’s always very fair on prices too if you get more then one thing.

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Lokie
      Participant

I’ve been wondering who painted the Buttermilk and Bay Paints since no credit has been given? πŸ˜• Anyone know if it’s a forum member?

And of course I agree that credit needs to be given to the artists in the Ebay auctions. If I wasn’t a reader of the forum (plus had one of mine up for sale by her), I wouldn’t have known she wasn’t the painter of these PYOs.

Maybe drop Dunreining a line letting her know, Kyrin. Hopefully just an oversight on her part. πŸ™‚

Bob

Well even though I do not really do the Hoofers I would NEVER want to purchase from someone that did not tell me they did not do the work they where selling.
          Kyrin is one of the best things that has even happened to this Forum and she deverves all the Kodu’s she gets for the AWESOME work she does

Patricia
          Participant

Hello,

No, I did not put names of the painters in the Ebay auctions as some people do not want there name listed on ebay and other people do not mind having there names listed on ebay and without permission from the painters letting me know its ok to put there names on ebay I do not list there names but if you email me and ask who painted them I will tell you who painted them, As you can see from my feedback and from everyone I have dealt with on this forum and ebay I have no problems emailing you any information you need and any other pictures you would like Just email me and ask. Kyrin painted the Grulla I have on ebay and she also painted dark palomino appy I sold several weeks ago and Meghann Hoschied painted the Dun, Dun Paint and the Bay Paint I have listed on ebay now and she also painted the light palomino appy and the blue roan appy that has already been sold. Meghann is well known in the Breyer Horse Community for Painting Breyers, Peter stones and Resin horses. She is very nice and does really nice work, Both Kyrin and Meghann are great painters and are both wonderfull to deal with and I do not have any problems putting your names on the auctions if your ok with it. I have had a few painters that painted some of the breyer horses that did not want there names listed on ebay as ebay has had alot of problems with people who were hacking into peoples ebay and paypal accounts and they felt better if I did not list there names on the ebay auctions so I do not list anyones name on ebay unless the person is ok with having there name listed on an auction. I do respond to all emails and I will let anyone know who painted the model if you email me and ask, If the painter is ok with having there name listed on ebay I will be more than happy to list your name on ebay but there are some painters who do not want there names listed on ebay and I want to honor there wishes also. I am only collecting Windstone and Lenox cats now so I am offering my pyo unicorns, black male griffin and my breyers up for sale so if anyone has any questions about the unicorns that Meghann or Kyrin painted please email me as ask and I will get back to you. πŸ™‚
            Thanks

Adaneth
            Participant

Thanks for the explanation, Dunreining. Good luck with your sales! πŸ™‚

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

You guys are acting like she gave herself credit on the auctions which is not the case. I think her explanation is pefectly reasonable. :yes:

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

LadyFirebird
                Participant

Just a lesson to us all–if we’re going to sell a pyo we didn’t paint, at least ask the artist if they want to be mentioned or not. Didn’t realize there could be problems of hacking into accounts if the artist was noted–I’m not that ebay savvy so wasn’t aware of this. So just ask. πŸ™‚

dunreining wrote:

Hello,

No, I did not put names of the painters in the Ebay auctions as some people do not want there name listed on ebay and other people do not mind having there names listed on ebay and without permission from the painters letting me know its ok to put there names on ebay I do not list there names but if you email me and ask who painted them I will tell you who painted them, As you can see from my feedback and from everyone I have dealt with on this forum and ebay I have no problems emailing you any information you need and any other pictures you would like Just email me and ask. Kyrin painted the Grulla I have on ebay and she also painted dark palomino appy I sold several weeks ago and Meghann Hoschied painted the Dun, Dun Paint and the Bay Paint I have listed on ebay now and she also painted the light palomino appy and the blue roan appy that has already been sold. Meghann is well known in the Breyer Horse Community for Painting Breyers, Peter stones and Resin horses. She is very nice and does really nice work, Both Kyrin and Meghann are great painters and are both wonderfull to deal with and I do not have any problems putting your names on the auctions if your ok with it. I have had a few painters that painted some of the breyer horses that did not want there names listed on ebay as ebay has had alot of problems with people who were hacking into peoples ebay and paypal accounts and they felt better if I did not list there names on the ebay auctions so I do not list anyones name on ebay unless the person is ok with having there name listed on an auction. I do respond to all emails and I will let anyone know who painted the model if you email me and ask, If the painter is ok with having there name listed on ebay I will be more than happy to list your name on ebay but there are some painters who do not want there names listed on ebay and I want to honor there wishes also. I am only collecting Windstone and Lenox cats now so I am offering my pyo unicorns, black male griffin and my breyers up for sale so if anyone has any questions about the unicorns that Meghann or Kyrin painted please email me as ask and I will get back to you. πŸ™‚
                  Thanks

Hi there! I purchased I the light palomino appy (I think that was the one) and I want the forum to know that you DID tell me who painted it (Meghann) and also showed me pics with the artist’s signature. So I don’t think you did anything wrong. I’m sure if the painters wanted to insist they were put on the auctions this seller would have done so. I really only made this thread so people could see the lovely work that was put into them!

Well, my lovely little unicorn came in the mail today, very nicely packed! This is my first Windstone unicorn (well unless you count the ki-rin baby I have) and the paint job is even more impressive in person! I really LOVE the color I chose, this palomino is drool-worthy! Being a horse lover it’s easy to adore this sculpture! πŸ˜€

Mmloda
                  Participant

Congrats… πŸ˜‰ She’s Stunning…I had my eye on her but unfortunatly had no $$$ for her… πŸ™

Marzena

Nicole
                    Participant

very beautiful, that artist is very talented. Congrats on the new lovely πŸ˜€

LadyFirebird
                      Participant

Well, I haven’t gotten it yet, but I also bought one of those pyo ponies. Mine is the palomino with blue eyes, Meghann painted mine as well–it is more solid than the others and it has been shipped and will be on it’s way! I kept going back and looking at her! Like a big kid, I also got a couple of the paint your own Breyer horses as well–just for fun! I don’t have a digital camera, but will take pictures and post later on! πŸ˜€

Skigod377
                        Participant

I have several PYOs that I bought and have no idea who painted them after all this time. If I want to sell them, not knowing the name of the painter would not stop me. So long as I didnt claim to paint them myself, it should be cool. I love that paint job on that palomino.

Bob

LadyFirebird wrote:

Just a lesson to us all–if we’re going to sell a pyo we didn’t paint, at least ask the artist if they want to be mentioned or not. Didn’t realize there could be problems of hacking into accounts if the artist was noted–I’m not that ebay savvy so wasn’t aware of this. So just ask. πŸ™‚

I did not know this either

VERY beautiful work!!

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.