fbpx

Wow…look at these Brochures…

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Wow…look at these Brochures…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    keschete
    Participant

I out sniped Dragonessjade for these on ebay. Dragonessjade, yes there were some extra brochures and after I finish sorting I will PM with what I am willing to share ๐Ÿ™‚ But anyway I wanted to share these because they are pretty neat.

Just click on a brochure to see a larger image!!!!

keschete
      Participant

Bob

I would have LOVED those too but I’m totally BROKE right now. I have never been this bad off. I hope I do not have to sell any of my Windstones

keschete
          Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

I would have LOVED those too but I’m totally BROKE right now. I have never been this bad off. I hope I do not have to sell any of my Windstones

I hope not either….Paypal is making me crazy…I refuse to get verified….so I have a limit….well today they raised my limit to $14,000 total….good God! I am sure not planning on spending that much….but it’s really tempting! Windstones are worse than a gambling addiction…

wolflodge100
            Participant

You lucky dog! I was watching those and forgot! They are so cool ๐Ÿ˜€

Bob

the problem with Paypal at least for me is it comes directly out of my checking account anyway and if there is no money then there is no money!! I would NEVER need $14,000

Jennifer
                Keymaster

I really wanted those but they went out of my price range. I always feel so silly when people ask me where I work and I have to direct them to a website. I wish I had some sort of paper catalog or flier to show them!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                  My art: featherdust.com

keschete
                  Participant

Nambroth wrote:

I really wanted those but they went out of my price range. I always feel so silly when people ask me where I work and I have to direct them to a website. I wish I had some sort of paper catalog or flier to show them!

I paid $50 and I wasn’t sure at first….but when I got the packet, I probably would have paid a $100. The brochures I posted were a very small part of the stuff I got. I got all the letters from Windstone, brochures, newsletters, all sorts of neat stuff. I have at least 25 or 30 pages of black and white and color info, and some post cards…etc…

I am thrilled…if this type auction comes up again…I strongly suggest you bid. It came up at about .50 per page….

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

Nambroth wrote:

I have two more Winter 2005 (Rock Dragon) Windstone brochures/catalogs left from my trip to the dealers in Savannah. The lady at A Fine Choice had a whole bunch. If you’d like I can mail these to you and also see if I can’t get some more from her.

Kujacker
                      Participant

I have some… but they arn’t pictured. Perhaps they are older than these?

frozendragon
                        Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

I have two more Winter 2005 (Rock Dragon) Windstone brochures/catalogs left from my trip to the dealers in Savannah. The lady at A Fine Choice had a whole bunch. If you’d like I can mail these to you and also see if I can’t get some more from her.

I have like 4 of the ones with the cat wizard on the front….if you want one of those too…

Maria
                          Participant

You paid $50 for those brochures? Wow. But they look really neat. DId you notice the ad for the emerald dragons shows the ones with orange eyes?

You lucky person you. I almost had it to. hehe

keschete
                            Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

You get your PM? I am gonna have a nice packet for you ๐Ÿ™‚

keschete wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

You get your PM? I am gonna have a nice packet for you ๐Ÿ™‚
                              Yep, and I replied. ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.