fbpx

Would you?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Would you?

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Nope, I have worked a long time to get my collection to where it is, no going backwards for me LOL

I would probably get another job to fund my addiction. I would only sell them if I had a second one.

pipsxlch
    Participant

I’d go for the 2nd job. Some of my pieces I’ve had for so many years, and they have such memories attached. Even the ‘lesser’ of them have at least a few warm fuzzies. And has been pointed out before, many of mine are retired colors and/or molds- I’d never be able to afford to replace them. I can think of a hugely expensive piece I’d like, but to sell what I have to get it…nope!
      That said, I’d definately replace my emerald pieces with the same molds in old green, or maybe even empea, if/as they were available. I’d only sell the one I have when I had its replacement lined up, though.

I do without, much as it pains me….

Bob

I hope I do not have to sell any of mine but I have to get caught up on the bills somehow. I have tried to get a 2nd job too but no luck yet. I have not tried in some time so manybe I have to hit the streets again and find a 2nd job

whippetluv wrote:

Switch to theory…cause I found a way Sooo in theory…

Say you saw a windstone that was magical and wonderful and you wanted it really baddly?

Would you sell all the other windstones you had to buy that one?

What if you sold them all and still didn’t have enough to get that one…then you had nothing.

Would you get a second job just for a “dust collector” like that?

Or would you just get a picture and hang it up…and dream? *giggles*

Well, my answer to this question is..
        I sold half of my collection and have half a mind to buy this one!!:

http://cgi.ebay.com/WINDSTONE-PROTOTYPE-OLD-WARRIOR-DRAGON-BLK-EM-PEACOCK_W0QQitemZ300103477390QQihZ020QQcategoryZ35873QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

But alas, my heart will love on until the bills are paid and the money is gone, and with it is the opportunity to purchase such a gorgeous piece!
        *Tears* I guess it’s a picture and a dream for me.

Bob

I’m not sure what I will have to do since I’m in this situation right now. Hey Safyre_dream Welcome my mom lives in Fremont CA and I stop in to see her all the time

laphon1
          Participant

It has taken me a long time to build my collection and some of them have crossed the country with me twice. How could I possibly part with them?

Dragon Master wrote:

I’m not sure what I will have to do since I’m in this situation right now. Hey Safyre_dream Welcome my mom lives in Fremont CA and I stop in to see her all the time

Neat! We could meet at a local Windstone dealer and drool.. Too bad I’m moving. 🙁 I’ll come back to visit the in-laws occasionally, I’m sure!
            ~Safyre~

Bob

where are you moving to??

Dragon Master wrote:

where are you moving to??

Err, well I thought it was San Luis Obispo, but since we haven’t heard back on his job application from them (as they promised they’d call us today GRRR), I don’t know… If this misfortune keeps up, you guys may see the rest of my collection up for grabs. *cries*

Crap…I think I must have really missed the cheap white SK faze. Fudge. I have 800 cash now…and its not enough by far. What is with the raise in price….

keschete
              Participant

Wouldn’t sell any to get something else, they are family, but would get second job to get what I wanted, providing the price was “reasonable” as in less than $1000.

safyre_dream wrote:

whippetluv wrote:

Switch to theory…cause I found a way Sooo in theory…

Say you saw a windstone that was magical and wonderful and you wanted it really baddly?

Would you sell all the other windstones you had to buy that one?

What if you sold them all and still didn’t have enough to get that one…then you had nothing.

Would you get a second job just for a “dust collector” like that?

Or would you just get a picture and hang it up…and dream? *giggles*

Well, my answer to this question is..
                I sold half of my collection and have half a mind to buy this one!!:

http://cgi.ebay.com/WINDSTONE-PROTOTYPE-OLD-WARRIOR-DRAGON-BLK-EM-PEACOCK_W0QQitemZ300103477390QQihZ020QQcategoryZ35873QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

On that note…I am so glad I didn’t wait to get mine. I saved about $600.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.